Chapter 1: Into a New Life

Well, well, well... What do you know? Why am I even narrating my own story? Don't know, maybe it was just my kind of hobby to do whenever I'm bored to death. Speaking of boredom, it happened to me from time to time. As a matter of fact, it may had happened to everybody living on this planet at least once in their life time. You sat there, and wondered why and what the heck are you been doing in your entire life?

Maybe I'm getting a bit too philological here and I already way past that stage of life, so I should get started moving to the real problem. I should had been doing this through my life, but I only got the heart to tell the tale when I got into college. At first, I thought college was some sort of a new life experience, a place where people departed from their childhood and toward adulthood.

I guessed I was mistaken...

"JASON TURNER!"

I moved my phone away from the eardrum. I was having a bit of a family problem and my mom was quite pissed off when she found out that I been borrowing her money when I said that I'm going to live off independently. Although it was small quantity, she making a really big fuzz out of it.

The lecture was a bit harsh, but there was nothing to worry about when I heard it over millions of time, and I was not exaggerating. Tried to imagine living in a family where you have an Asian mother. How did my dad even found her that attractive? Well, half of the reason would was she's Japanese and a very gentle one at that too, until I get on her nerve... At least, she was not that bad as some of my Asian friend's mom. I was just glad it all in this past, and now I'm living alone.

Since college was far away and I had enough money to support myself, I decided to move away and stay near a very cheap apartment next to campus. Cheap but effective, and it filled my everyday need. School wasn't that much of a problem but could be challenging sometime, and I already got a good part-time job rolling in the area so money wasn't problem. Everyone who look from afar at me, and they must think that I'm someone who is talented, skilled, and well-manner kid, but it actually not.

This is what people might called a normal person capacity, and I learned it the hard way... As how many time I tried hard enough in his life, it would never ended up the same as the person on the next step.

Still, that's the real world and that doesn't concern much because he have no motivation of whatsoever to move up the social ladder. He almost found the world I'm living wasn't fun. Maybe it the reason why he always seek his inner peace and enjoyment time through playing video games. Whenever the night settled, he always jumped in front of his PC and played to his heart content. Speaking of which, this weekend is perfect and he could plays for days. As Jason walked up to my apartment door and was about to fished out they keys from his pockets for the door, a wild couple flew out of a corner and acting all lovey dovey right next to him.

I was disgusted upon their deep French kissing and over-dramatic display of uncomfortable action in public area. Then again, nobody would be around in the hallway this late anyway. After a few seconds, they finally noticed my presence and started giggling at each other.

"Sorry, are we interrupting you?"

I frowned upon hearing their pity voice and seeing my pitiful state of him not finding any relationship. It very obvious to see me as a hopeless virgin. Judging by their outfit, time of arrival and age, there's no mistaken they are student from the college I'm currently attending. At least, I always know how to make a good comeback.

"Then having fun fucking one your of bf out of ten you has in the past 2 years... Hmm, you must really love sex, don't ya? What people called you now these days?" I stopped for a moment and put on my thinking hat for a moment. It would be best to suspend a critical time like almost in every movie does then I continued in a sarcastic tone, "I actually don't know, so have fun."