Chapter 9: Tomb of Nazarick

I turned my attention back to the field, and gotten a nice magnified view of the scene through the sniper scope. They engaged in a conversation for quite some time but I'm too far away to hear anything, actually it almost over one thousands meters for God sake.With the sky literally filled and thickened with the archangels' presence, I'm guessing it now or never. As I unlocked the safety and took a deep breath and delicately placed my finger onto the trigger, another eventful magical activity taken place.

Quickly in place of the standing warrior, appeared an oversized man wearing dark and purple robe around him, but his design look a little different and more interesting than the magic caster of Slane Therocy. Unfortunately, his head where cover with a red mask, strange design of green line around the eyepieces of along the cheek, leaving a perfectly drawn mouth with teeth grinning with horror. For some apparent reason, I noticed he have this odd fashion taste by putting this massively huge horn-looking bone onto each side of the man head.

Oh, and I almost I forgot about his companion. Standing next to the dark robe figure is a warrior like most of the other, but his armor look very thick yet design thinly that only fit for woman figure and revealed this purplish color that remind me one of those forbidden, tough metals forged from Hells. The armored figure certainly wielding some kind of a battle axe, and look intimidating as his companion with only the dark robe. They engaged in a conversation again, seeing how the leader of Slane Therocy was talking toward the dark robe magician, and thing have turn for the worst when I saw two archangels charged toward the man with their "lightsaber" ready to kill.

"Huh, so it going exactly like the plot in Overlord," Masami opened up again, "Do you think you need to intervene and save your bullet?"

"Nah, I like to sharpen my skill sometime," I joked, "it actually a good time to write a fanfic and see the what-if situation really unfold in front of us rather than hypothesis

"Nah, I like to sharpen my skill sometime," I joked, "it actually a good time to write a fanfic and see the what-if situation really unfold in front of us rather than hypothesis."

"Not bad, I would like to see it too," she agreed with me happily, "Tell me when you need my help. I can go in there and kill some of them too if you want to."

I chuckled, "You are way too confident in your ability."

I looked back at the scene and it was too late to save the man, but at the same time I snatched my finger on the trigger.