Chapter 7

Annabelle's POV

So these last couple of days have just been lovely. Not. After the whole Gabriel incident everyone made me get out of bed to "get some fresh air." So I had to get up out of my comfy bed and go outside. It was probably around three in the afternoon, so the sun was still high in the sky. When I stepped outside I nearly tripped because I couldn't see. The sun was way too bright. Castiel caught me before I hit the ground.

He'd been doing that a lot lately, catching me. Not just when I tripped but when I stumbled too. Like how I'd been stumbling through life lately. He was always there to catch me. It sounded cheesy, but it was true.

Lately he's been on my rear about every thing, though. It's the same routine every morning. Get up, go take a shower, sit down for breakfast, watch tv for a while, take a walk outside for "fresh air", and finally watch more tv. It's summer so I can do whatever I want. All the while Castiel is watching me, very intently. He stares at me when I eat to make sure I eat everything, makes sure I bathe so I actually smell like a normal person, and then he makes sure I get a little free time. Which as you already know consists of tv and walking. My summer is so exciting. Please note that I am being super sarcastic.

Dean and Sam spend most of their days hunting, as usual. But, it's gotten worse since the war. The phone is always ringing off the hook. Castiel is always standing near it ready to answer the call and direct them to the boys' cell phones if they're not at home.

Ever since I found out about all of the supernatural crap, I've always wondered what it would be like to go hunting. I've asked and begged all of them multiple times, but it's always the same answers "you'll get hurt, it's not safe" or "you're not trained and you could get hurt." The conversation always ends with "you'll get hurt" and then you know it's time to walk away.

I really wanted to go hunting so I've decided to confront Dean, Sam, and Castiel about it again. Castiel was standing in the corner of the main room, waiting by the phone. Dean was playing around with one of the samurai swords and Sam was on his laptop, of course. I walked into the room and no one seemed to notice me. So, I cleared my throat as loud as I could.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and their heads snapped up. Sam's face instantly lit up into a huge grin, while Dean just awkwardly set down the sword he was playing with. Castiel walked away from the phone and stood by me. He presence was very overwhelming and it sent chills down my spine. Castiel could see me shiver and he looked confused. Then a couple seconds later, Castiel snapped his fingers and there was a humongous fur coat on me.

I laughed as I thought in my head that I probably look like a huge marshmallow. Again, Castiel looked confused. "Castiel, I'm not cold. I'm actually starting to get really hot." My face was was turning red and my skin started to heat up. Castiel snapped his fingers and looked down at his shoes, embarrassed "my apologies. I saw you shiver and I figured you might be cold. I don't really don't what the temperature is like in here. Angels don't get cold or hot."

I gave him a small side smile "well it's perfectly fine in here. There will be no need for big white fur coats." I laughed again and made my way over to Dean and Sam. "So I have tell you all something. And, I don't know how your going to take it."

Dean suddenly looked terrified "oh crap! You're not pregnant are you, because we can not take care of another person. I just can't handle it!" Dean was flailing his arms around and he plopped down into a chair, looking exasperated.

I gave Dean an incredulous look and said "no! Of course I'm not pregnant! Even if I was pregnant, who's kid would it be? I mean, I hardly ever go anywhere, and when I do go somewhere it's just to take walks," Dean and Sam both looked at Castiel and he looked confused, he didn't understand.