Chapter 18: Unwanted Visits

Gerard Pique's P.O.V

"Here we are." I said. "Damn, your house is big." Lorena said. "Well let me take you to the guest room." I said. "Here we are, enjoy everything, if you need anything, I'll be next door." I said.

"Thank you so much Pique." I said.

"Lorena, please call me Gerard, you're allowed to." I said laughing.

"Alright, I will." she said smiling. My God, that smile drives me crazy.

I went back to my room. Since it was 11 P.M I wanted to do something with her, something fun. I went back to her room.

"Hey, Lorena, would you like to do something, it's only 11." I said. "Sure, what would you like to do?" she asked. "I got Sorry, the game of sweet revenge." I winked.

"Alright, let's play, just know, you're gonna get whooped." said Lorena. "Challenge accepted." I said.

------------------------------------------

"Cheater!" She yelled.

"You're just mad cause I'm winning." I winked at her. 

"No, you're just a big cheater!" she yelled & then flipped the game board. "Oh, you're gonna get it this time." I said getting up.

"Oh no wait, Gerard, that was a mistake, I didn' mean to I-" she started but then stopped talking & started running.

"You're not gonna escape me, I know my house better than you!" I said. "Watch me." she said laughing & running off.

She ran into a room that had no door to escape. She back up to the corner & I grabbed her from the back & dragged her to the guestroom. I threw her to the bed & started tickling her.

"Gerard!...That tickles... Stop." she said between laughs. Then she smacked my supporting arm & I fell on her, this time for real. Not like those others times. "Gerard, what is it with you & falling all the time?" she giggled.

Then I tried to get up, & I fell again, this time face to face with her, not doing it on purpose, it was for real again.

We were staring at each others eyes for a couple seconds. I went in to kiss her. She wasn't stopping me or anything. Our lips were about to touch, & then something started ringing.

"That's my phone, I better go get it." she said getting up. Damn it who could be calling her now?

"Hey Neymar." she said. Of course, it had to be Neymar. "Yeah, still awake. Oh yeah him too, he's in my room right now. Oh nothing, we just played game boards & then he started being a cheater!" she said.

It's my chance to make him jealous. "No I wasn't, I just know how to win." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Well then I flipped the game board & he started chasing me." she said. "And I won & caught you!" I said loudly again. "Oh okay." said Lorena. She then put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Gerard," said Neymar. "remember what papa Messi told us alright? Just reminding you." he said. "Yes brother." I said annoyed.

"Well I think it's getting late, you should be going to sleep, I'll be going to sleep too. Good night Neymar. Love you too." she said & hung up.

"Good night Gerard, I'll be going to sleep." she said. "Good night sweetie." I said & gave her a tight hug &  left for my room.

I left for my room & phone started ringing. "Yes Neymar?" I said. "I'm warning you, don't try nothing silly with her, you got the upper hand now & what happened with you guys?" he said.