One.

"Lay so much as another finger on her and I will break every single bone in your body from your nose to your legs, including every rib. Is that understood?!" you hear a guy shout violently as he pulls the guy who had you forced against a wall trying to get up your skirt.

---

You didn't think anyone was around to help and to hear the sound of someone coming to save you helped to slow down the beating of you heart. Your wrists were still burning from the grip of the asshole

"Oh fuck off you cunt, me and her were about to have some fun" and you scream as the asshole tried to get back to you.

"Well then I guess I'll have a little fun too" the stranger announces.

---

The next thing you hear is the sound of someone's fist hitting full force on the bastards face. After a few more punching noises, you turn your head to the side to see the guy who was trying to take advantage of you lying on the ground with a face covered in blood. You breathe a sigh of relief and you feel the hand of the stranger on you shoulder and your head back around to see the guy kneeling on front you.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" He asks sounding genuinely concerned.

"No, but I think you did quite a number on him" you reply, trying to lighten the mood, "thank you" you add, as he gives you his hand to help him up.

---

It's only when the tears have dried up in your eyes that you realise how hot your hero was. He had blonde hair that was quiffed yet still quite natural and his jawline, oh my his jawline was something else.

"I'm Tristan" he told you, as he guided you back into the club with his arm around your waist as you still shaking, "Will you please let me drive you home?"

Your throat still feels tight from earlier screams and tears, so you nod to agree to his proposal.