Seventeen.

"Would you like a drink?" Tristan practically shouts in your ear so you can hear over the music. You nod your head and he finally lets go of your hand to make his way through the crowd. When you turn back around after a few minutes to see where he's at, you see Tris surrounded by at least 4 girls, all with dresses just about covering their ass and their boobs practically bouncing out of their dress as they laugh. "Typical" you say under breath. But to your amazement, Tristan looks rather disgusted and he brushes off the hands on his body.

"Mm, now this is what you call a real body" someone says in your ear as they run their hands from back to the front your thighs, completely pressed against you. You jump away from the creep, but he manages to grab your wrists and pull you back. His eyes weren't like Tristan's at all, they were just pure evil and made you want to scream.

"Get the fuck off me" you shout at him, trying to get away from his grip.

"Just one kiss. Just one" he says, pouting his lips, trying to pull your head forward.

"No. Go away" still struggling.

"She said go away. Don't you fucking get the hit you dirtbag" you hear Tris shout from behind you.

Your legs are trembling as Tristan manages to lift you away from the man's grip and lead you out of the crowd. All of a sudden you hear a thump. And you turn to see man starting to hit Tris. You try your best to pull Tris away, not wanting anyone to get hurt, especially him. But it's too late. Within seconds Tris has always knocked the guy to the floor.