Six.

"I'm still not sure about this" you gulped, staring at the scary looking vehicle sitting infront you of, with one of Tris' spare helmets in your hands. It was a beautiful motorbike, but it was something you'd much rather hang a picture of in your house and not actually risk your life on.

"You will safe, honestly" Tris grins, with a reassuring nod. "I've been riding it for 3 year and I've not once crashed, I've never even got in trouble for it.

With a deep breath you put the helmet on and join Tristan on the bike. He grabs your arms and wraps them around his waist. Within seconds you're speeding off down the road. But surprisingly you weren't filled with fear, you were actually filled with adrenaline and excitement.

---

You were quite disappointed when you pulled to a stop in car park near Starbucks after what seemed than no more than 5 minutes. You carefully step off the bike first, turning your back to Tristan to take off your helmet and try fix your hair before he saw the frizzy mess that it had likely become.

"Come here a second" he commanded with an amused smirk on his face. You step towards him unsure and jerk back a little when he raises his hand towards your head.

"Ah shit" you say to yourself as Tris fixes a bit of hair sticking out.

"There. Now you look someone who I could be seen going for coffee with. You realise people have high expatations for me right." He winks at you.

Wow what a jackass.

"I'm kidding you idiot. You look gorgeous" he apologized, clearly seeing the disappointed frown on your face. "After you" he gesutures, holding the door open for you.