Ten.

The next morning, you took the opportunity to enjoy everything that was yours, including having a really long bubble bath, dancing around your whole apartment in your underwear (because lord knows you definetely wouldn't be doing that for another month) and even having a good ol' cry at some soppy romantic movies.

At 5pm, Tristan knocks on your door. When you open the door your heart jumps a bit as he stands there looking smart yet sexy as hell. He was dressed in a slim fit navy suit, a casual white shirt and a clear pair of clubmasters. The sleeves of his blazer were fitted enough to outline his extremely muscular arms and his trousers were tight enough to make you notice his bulge. "He-hello" you stutter, still completely memorized.

"Hey" he laughed, "I thought I could take you for dinner before you come back to mine...as I'm not a very good cook."

"Sure. But uh- can you give me 5 minutes to dress up a bit better" you say, staring at your very undressy jeans and hoodie.

"Take all the time you need" you replies, making himself at home on your couch.

You walk with a stomach full of butterflies back to your room and stare at everything in your wardrobe throwing the maybes the floor. You finally decide on a dress, with just enough length to be elegant but still sexy, and a pair of nude Louboutins. You pin your hair into some side curls and use Chanel's "La malicieuse" lipstick to add a little more sophistication.

"You truly are a beautiful y/n" Tris says slowly, generally seeming in awe as you walk back into the lounge.

"Thank you. You scrub up well too" you smile at him while lifting your small suitcase.

"Let me take that"

Wow why is being a total gentleman all of a sudden. If he kept being this sweet, you weren't sure if you could keep your wals built for a whole month.