Thirteen.

A few minutes later, the car pulls to a stop and once again Tristan comes to help you out. When you finally get a full view of the apartment block before you, your jaw literally drops. You figured he was well off but not rich enough to afford an apartment here. Where he buliding wasn't completely shining glass, it was painted a nearly matte black.

"Chin up sweetheart" Tristan laughs as he gently brings your mouth to a close. But you're still completely speechless.

Even the elevator was gorgeous; it was compltely mirrored, the top was covered in spotlights and the doors were pure gold with a lion's head on each door, almost like versace.

"So, welcome home I guess" Tristan smirks as he leads you until his lounge.

It was absolutely huge! The lounge consisted of a large, grey corner sofa and a glass coffee table with some magazines and a vase of flowers (definitely not what you were expecting).

"So, uhm, where's my room?" you ask.

"Yeah, you'll be sleeping in my bed" he says smugly as he walks down to hall with your case.

"Oh I don't think so! There's likely been more girls in that thing than there is at a One Direction concert. There has to be a spare room?"

"Yeah there is but you won't want to sleep in there" he laughs.

"I think I do" you reply, crossing your arms like an angry 6 year old.

"No you really don't...that's uhm-that's where I sleep with girls. I've never actually had another girl in my bed"

Still not completely satisfied but knowing you don't really have a choice, you sigh and enter his room.