Four.

"Shit" you groan, sitting up trying to uncramp your neck. You realise you'd fallen asleep on top of the covers still in your dress. "Oh god" you groan again, realising that it was already 11am.

You quickly jumped up and made your way to shower. After a quick shower, you wrap yourself in a towel, leaving your hair to drip dry to the side (one benefit of having naturally wavy hair) and make your way to your kitchen to make some breakfast.

---

Just as you're about to play some music to dance around to while you wait on your food to cook, the door bell rings. "I'll be there in 2 seconds" you shout, assuming that it's just your best friend popping over to check on you after you rang her last night informing her of the night out.

Your jaw drops as you open the door to see Tristan standing there, with a huge smug grin now covering his face.

---

"You have got to be kidding me!" you hissed. "I said 3!"

"No, you said we'd go to starbucks at 3. But by the look of it I'm just on time. Food and hafl naked girls are two of my favourite things, apart from fully naked of course" he playfully winked.

"Eugh. Well uhm I guess you may come in. But I'm going to get dressed" you declared, storming off into your bedroom.

"Anyone ever tell you that you're exceptionally sexy when you're angry and half naked" he shouted after you with a laugh.