Twenty-One.

When you finally get home after a waiting half an hour for a taxi, you collapse on your bed and play some Bon Iver to try calm you down and also block out the sound of your phone vibrating. Tristan hadn't stopped calling and texting you since you left, but you refused to hear what he had to say until you'd figured everything out. There was obviously so much more to what you felt towards him than what you thought, otherwise the tears wouldn't have been streaming down your cheeks the whole way home. But you couldn't let him know that. You couldn't let anyone know that. You had just started getting to know Tris and there was no way you were gonna tell him how you felt, but oh my god he was gonna drive you insane!

---

You wake up to a wet, mascara stained pillow case and your phone still ringing from the other side of room where it landed last night after you threw it away in anger. After throwing your hair up into a messy bun and wiping away your panda eyes, you finally decide to take a deep breath and answer the phone.

"Y/N finally! Please don't hang up! I'm so so sorry!" He breathes down the phone, sounding rather desperate.

"Mm so you've text me a few hundred times" you reply, trying to sound emotionless.

"You have to let me explain y/n. Please just come over! We need to talk or at least I need to talk to you."

"There's no chance I'm going over there Tris. You've gave me every reason not to. I don't want to another girl walking through your door so you can get what you want" you sigh.

"You know I think more of you than that! Please you have to understand! Can I at least come over there then? You don't even gave to let me in. But please let me talk to you" he begs.

"You've really upset me Tris. That was a real dick move last night. But fine, come over."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I'll be there soon!"

---

And with that you hang up and go make coffee. With the speed he normally drives mixed with how desperate he was, you doubt that he would be long.

15 minutes later, Tristan knocks the door.