Eight.

You can't help but laugh as you assume that he's got to be joking. But when you look at his face, your laughing quickly stops. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Dead serious. You're the kind of person I need around and even if you don't realise it yet, I might be the kind of person you need."

"I-uh-I really don't see how that's a good idea Tris. I'm grateful for what you did the other night, but I..." you stutter, shaking your head is disbelief of what's just been offered to you. You were a straight A student with a lot of door open. Tristan seemed the complete opposite of you. But then again you were taking a gap year and this was only a month. "Oh my god are seriously considering this" you scream inside your head. "If I say yes, what does that mean?" you ask him still in disbelief that you were even thinking about saying yes.

"No funny business I swear. I won't even try to seduce you...you know unless you want me to" 

"Ugh, not the most persuading line Tris" 

"Look, this could either be the best or worst decision you make, and my money lies on best. I think I might know what you need more than you do. I'm saying I'm exactly what you need..."

"Damn right you're not" you interupt.

"...but I do think there's something missing from what you have and I can show you that.

"Just one month?" 

"Just one month."