Twenty-Three.

After you both pull yourself together, Tris takes you to a cute little cafe for lunch. It started off quite awkward and full of tension, but you honestly couldn't stay mad at him for long, with a smile like his it was basically impossible.

"Good afternoon Tristan...and uh y/n right?" you hear a familar voice say above you. When you look up, you realise that it was the guy James that Tristan introduced you to the other night.

"Hello" you smile back.

As him and Tris continue to have their own conversation, you can't help but admire James' body. Without the suit that you first saw him in, you could see just how muscular he was, leaving you staring at his arms in awe. It's only when he looks back at you, that you're completely snapped out of your daze and left feeling slightly embarassed.

"So, will I be seeing you later?" he asks, looking straight into your eyes, only letting you see the cheekiness that he had in his eyes as well as his smile.

"Huh? Sorry, where?" your cheeks now burning from embarassment. You look over at Tris, hoping he would help you out and thankfully he did.

"Uh- James is holding a party tonight. Do you wanna come?" Tris informs you.

"Yeah sure, sounds great" you say, trying not to sound too excited even though he were actually really happy that you'd be seeing James again.

"Great. I'll see you both later." James nodded.

Him and Tris did the typical lad hand shake and then James gave you a kiss on the cheek. "See you later gorgeous" he whispers in your ear with a wink before leaving.