Fourteen.

"Goddamn it!" you shout from the bathroom.

"You alright in there?" Tristan asks, knocking on the door.

"Uhm, can you pull down my zip for me please?" you ask, slightly shy and slightly annoyed, as you open the door.

"Sure" he laughs. Brushing your hair to the side and running his fingers from your neck where the zip was right down to the bottom of back and finally gliding his hand across the top of your ass. Every inch of your body tingled.

"There" he whispers in your ear, giving you a gently pat on the side of your hip. "Th-thank" you mumble, getting back into the bathroom as fast you can.

---

When you return the bedroom, your heart starts to be faster and your body gets much warmer as you Tristan is lying on the bed in his Calvin Klein's. Holy crap his body was perfect. His arm muscles were tensed as he sat with them behind his head watching tv and you couldn't help but look at every inch of him, even his happy trail was quite hot.

"My eyes are up here" Tristan says with a huge, smug grin on his face as he catches you staring.

"I-uh-wow" you mumble.

"Just get in" he laughs, pulling back the duvet for you both.

"And don't worry I'll stick to my own side, as long you stick to yours" he says with a wink.

"Goodnight Tris" you say turning away from him.

"Night" he says placing a kiss on the top of your arm.