Eleven.

After a short drive, you pulled up outside a cute restaurant called "Clos Maggiore" on Kings Street. You had heard others talk about lovely it is but never had the chance to come, so you couldnt help but smile with excitement. Tristan got out first and made his way around to help you out. Which was a blessing considering how difficult it was to get out of a car that low in 5 inch heels.

"Have you been here before?" he asks, sliding your door back down as you fix your dress.

"No, but it seems amazing" you said in awe as you stared at the cute little bushes surrounding the entrance.

You were both seated at a table for two, with a white blossom tree hovering over you. The whole restaurant ceiling was covered with branches of flowers and fairy lights and the only light came from the roaring fire at the other end of the room and the candles on every table.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Tris asks as you stare around the room, it's only when you bring your eyes back to meet his that you realise that's he's had his eyes on you the whole time. What was it with this boy.

"It's incredible! But it doesn't seem the kind of place you would ever come to?"

"I don't know exactly you think of me but I do have some class you know. It's not my fault if women can't keep their hands off me."

"You can't blame it all on them Tris, pretty sure you're the one that can't keep it in your pants?"

"Do you want to find out?" he winks at you.

You roll your eyes at him. "Let's just order"