Two.

"That-that's your car" you gasp as you stare at the matte black Lamborghini Aventador that Tristan had just unlocked, "did you rob a fucking bank?" you say, still in complete shock.

He laughed from the other side of the car, "let's just say it was a gift for my uh-talents. Just get it in"

It was only then had you noticed that he had the most adorable smile, it was so soft compared to the sharpness of his cheekbones and jawline, so it made your heart melt that little bit more.

---

"So, are you sure you're alright ?" he asked, looking straight into your eyes. Wow he had bloody gorgeous eyes as well.

"I'm sure. I honestly can't thank you enough" you reply.

"This couldn't be any more inappropriate timing but would you maybe like to grab coffee sometime? Believe it or not, I actually know who you are, we have a mutual friend"

"Ohhh so you're Tristan Evans? The guy that sleeps with anything with a pulse? I've heard about you" you realise, placing a hand on your head.

"I promise I'm not as bad as you think. So what about that coffee?" He asks once again, as you pull up outside your apartment.

"Fine but only because I owe you."

"Great see you soon. I'll get your number from my friend." And with one final cheeky smirk, he speeds off down the road.