Friday Night

*Penelope's pov*

I pulled up to the address Kuzma gave to me. It was a nice house in the hills. It was actually pretty big. Kaiser and I got out of my car and I walked her up to the door. I knocked on it and Kyle opened the door. "Heyyy c'mon in!" he let us in and showed us out back, where everyone else was at. I smiled at Kai and giggled a bit. "So who's your friend?" Kuzma asked, looking Kai up and down with a smirk.
"Im Kaiser," she giggled a bit, noticing him checking her out.
"Im Kyle but you can call me Kuzma," Kyle smirked at her.
"Got it," she giggled. I scanned the room real quick and I saw Lonzo, without Denise. I went over and sat own by him. "Hey," I smiled at him.
"Oh hey P," he smiled at me.
"P?" I giggled.
"Yeah your nickname," he winked at me. I giggled a bit, my cheeks flushing a red color. "Alright then," I giggled, "Is your girlfriend here?"
"Nahh she had to work so she couldn't come," he shook his head. I nodded and smiled small, I was actually really happy she was here. "That sucks," I shrugged a bit.
"Yeah it does," he shrugged, laughing a bit, "I get to see you more though," he whispered to me. I nodded and giggled a little bit.

"Ayeee Vander brought the drinks!!" one of the boys called out. Vander brought over the case of beer he had brought. "You want one?" he asked me.
"No I'm good. I know Kaiser is going to have some and I'll have to drive," I laughed a bit.
"I'll pass too," Lonzo nodded. Vander shrugged it off and continued to hand out drinks to the people who wanted them. Kai walked over with a beer in her hand, "You gotta learn to have some funnn," she whined at me.
"I'm good Kai," I laughed.
"Tight asss," she teased and walked back to Kuzma. I shook my head and leaned back on my chair. "So you don't have fun very often?" Lonzo chuckling.
"To me, partying isn't having fun. To Kaiser, partying is having fun," I laughed, "So I guess not."
"Ohh I see," he chuckled, "We could go inside and have some fun of our own, no one will notice we are gone."
"Hmm," I looked around at everyone partying and drinking, "lead the way." I stood up with Lonzo and followed him inside. He was right, no one noticed we walked away. He took my hand and took me upstairs. I got butterflies when he took my hand, maybe its just because I'm doing something I shouldn't. He took me into one of the many room and shut the door behind us. He pulled me over by my hips and smiled down at me, "God I've missed your lips so much," he bit his bottom lip and looked into my eyes.
"Kiss me then," I whispered, glancing at his lips then back to his eyes. He wasted no time I kissing me. He sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling his lap. His hands rubbed on my hips, under my shirt. Our kiss was going from passionate to rough very quickly. He tugged at my shirt and I pulled away from the kiss. I pulled my shirt off and threw it behind me. I kissed him again and pulled away, so he could pull his shirt off. He flipped us over, not breaking the kiss. He hovered over me and hips grinded up into mine. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around him. "You sure you want this," he mumbled to me, kissing on my neck.
"Yes," I moaned, "Please."

I laid on the bed, my body sweaty and naked. My breathing was fast. I looked over at Lonzo who was laying next to me. I smiled up at him, he smiled back. He kissed my forehead and covered us up. "We need to do that again," I giggled.
"Yes we do baby," he smiled. The way the word "baby" roll off his tongue, send tingles down my spine. I smiled bigger and put my head on his bare chest. "If only your dad knew what you were doing baby," he chuckled. I looked up at him and giggled, "Shh he doesn't need to know."
"Damn you being a bad girl?" he raised a brow at me.
"Mhmm," I giggled and bit my bottom lip, still looking up at him.
"I like it," he pressed his lips against mine again.

"See you guys later," I helped Kaiser out to the car. She was pretty wasted. I got her into the car and got in myself. I started to drive and Kaiser giggled. "I had sooo much fun! I think Kuzma likes meee," she slurred, giggling.
"Yeah don't get too excited he likes every girl he sees," I laughed a bit.
"Noo shhh don't ruin it for me!" she giggled. I laughed a bit and took her home. I took her inside and up to her room. I changed her clothes into something comfier. I laid her in her bed and turned her tv on. I set aspirin and a glass of water on her side table, for in the morning. "See you tomorrow Kai," I turned her lights off and left. I went back to my house and walked inside.

"I'm home dad!" I called.
"Alright!!" I heard from the kitchen. I went upstairs and sat down on my bed. I smiled bigger, thinking about Lonzo. I can't believe what happened with him. He has a girlfriend and my dad told me all players are off limits... I don't care right now though. The feeling I got with Lonzo was something I never felt before, I know its a special feeling. It's the feeling my mom told me she got with my dad... She would always tell me that she got butterflies in her stomach just looking at him. She said it felt like fireworks were going off when they touched. I miss my mom....