Rapping

*Lonzo's pov*

I sat on the couch next to Denise and turned on a basketball game. I put my arm around her an smiled at her. I'm home for a few days after our Sacramento game we all got to go home for a bit. "How did it go babe?" she smiled at me.
"Really good. We won so," I laughed a bit and ate my chips as I watched the game.
"Did you and Penelope have fun?"
"Why you even bringing her up?" I laughed.
"Cause you seem pretty close," she shrugged.
"Well we aren't," I laughed. I leaned back and watched the game again.
"Sure seems like it,"
"Drop it Denise," I laughed and looked at her, "Seriously." I looked back at the game and shrugged.

"Can I bring Sage to the studio tonight?" Denise smiled at me, as we got ready to leave.
"Yeah we can pick her up on our way there," I nodded and got my shoes on, "You ready?"
"Almost yeah," she nodded and brushed her teeth. I got my phone and keys ready. I took her out to the car and got in. I buckled up and drove to Sages house. Denise went inside and they came back out a few minutes later. "Hey Sage," I smiled at her, as she got into the back seat.
"Aye Zo," she smiled back. I held Denise's hand and drove to the studio.

I went into the booth and I put the headphones on. We have been here for awhile and we are starting to wrap it up. They gave me the thumbs up and I started. "My girl always talking, why you tryna start a scene? I'm just tryin watch the game, why you talking about P?" I knew Denise was mad about what I said but honestly I didn't care. I knew we were going to fight but it's whatever, she told me to be truthful in my lyrics.

*Penelope's pov*

"Alright no more Lonzo bullshit you are a new woman," Kaiser laughed.
"Dude," I laughed and shook my head, "Not a new a woman. Just a sex free woman."
"Well yeah I guess," she laughed, "New woman, sex free. However you wanna say it." We both started to laughed.

"Dude," she nudged me.
"What?" I laughed a bit.
"So I have Denise's friend Sage on snapchat and she just posted this." She showed me her phone and I watched it. It was a video of Lonzo rapping, "Why you always talking bout P?" Oh god... Denise is going to be pissed. "He needs to cut that right now!" I  heard her say then she walked across the screen. The door slammed and then it ended. "Maybe you wont have to be sex free," Kaiser laughed, "Maybe cuffed."
"Shut up," I laughed, "I'm sure they will kiss and make up." I shrugged a bit. I checked my phone and saw that Sage added me on snapchat. I added her back and leaned back. Then my phone went off again, it was a snapchat from Sage.

Sage-
Are you the "P"
Lonzo was talking
bout?

Me-
Maybe. I don't
really know though

Sage-
Ohh okay. I don't
know why Denise
is so paranoid.
You don't seem
like the type of
girl to do something
like that.

Me-
Yeah..

"I'm a terrible person Kaiser," I sighed.
"Why you say that?" she laughed a bit, looking at me. I showed her the texts and sighed. "I am that type of person Kaiser! I slept with someone who had a girlfriend, more than once."
"Hey don't get worked up P," she sighed, hugging me. I started to breath a little faster and heavier. "I'm a terrible person," I let a tear fall.
"Hey stop it," She sighed, holding me, "Why are you so upset about it P??"
"I don't know," I pulled away and sighed a bit. I shrugged and wiped my eyes a little bit. "Are you?"
"No!" I shook my head, "We have safe sex," I laughed, "Plus I'm on the pill anyways."
"Oh good cause that would be like the worse thing ever," she laughed a bit. I nodded, agreeing with her.
"You're right. A kid at 18 is not ideal at all," I laughed a bit.
"A kid at all is not ideal," Kai laughed a bit.
"You're heartless," I laughed.
"A little bit," she laughed.

*Lonzo's pov*

"Well if you want to be with her be with her!!" she yelled at me.
"Denise stop it!" I groaned, "She's the coaches daughter. I ain't tryna ruin my career!"
"So if she wasn't the coaches daughter you would consider??"
"I don't know, maybe," I shrugged.
"Oh my god! That's it. I want to go home," she walked away from me.
"Babe!" I groaned, following her.
"No I cant deal with this right now," she got her purse and stuff from Sage.
"I leave tomorrow morning though," I groaned.
"Good," she shoved past me and walked away.
"You fucked up," Sage sighed, "But I trust you Lonzo. I know you aren't like that." Sage walked away. I sighed a little bit, Sage knew. I know how she works. When she knows something she makes you feel bad about it. She knew I was with Penelope too. Fuck....

A/N- I know in the rap he says "Brie" but just pretend it says "P" lmaooo