Paparazzi

*Penelope's pov*

I got up the next morning and rubbed my eyes. I was facing Lonzo and he was sitting up in bed. He was on his phone. I rolled over and yawned a bit. "I broke up with her," he spoke.
"Sure you did," I sat up and stretched a bit. I shrugged a little bit and looked over at him He showed me his phone, with the text messages.

Lonzo-
Hey Denise, we
need to talk.

Denise-
Yeah babe?

Lonzo-
It's not working
out with us rn.
I'm sorry.

Denise-
So you're
breaking up with
me?

Lonzo-
Yeah I'm sorry.

Denise-
For Penelope?

Then he didn't reply to her. I smiled small and leaned back on the headboard. I nodded a bit at him and kissed his cheek. "Proud of you," I giggled.
"So are we a thing?" he chuckled.
"I don't know ask me again after a few dates," I winked at him and got up. I walked out and downstairs. I heard him follow me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. He pressed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. I pulled away and smiled at him. I licked my bottom lip and giggled. "That was nice," I giggled.
"That's it? Just nice?" he laughed.
"It was spectacular," I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully.
"That's what I thought," he chuckled. I looked over at the bedroom door that opened to my left. It was Kaiser and Kyle. "Good morning sex birds," I teased them.
"Shut up," Kaiser laughed, so did Kyle. I laughed a bit too and smiled. "So you guys aren't fighting anymore," Kai laughed.
"You heard us?" I blushed a bit.
"Yeah the whole fucking upstairs heard you yell at him," she laughed.
"Shush," I giggled.
"Y'all wanna go to IHOP for breakfast?" Kuzma suggested.
"I'm so down," I nodded.
"Same," Lonzo smiled. We all agreed and Kuzma went and told the rest of the guys. Kaiser and I got dressed while he told them. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs, Kaiser trailing behind. I got my shoes on, as did everyone. We went out to the cars and I got into mine. I buckled up and we all went to IHOP.

We were all eating at our table when a whole bunch of paparazzi came to our table. They were taking pictures and asking questions. "So are you and Lonzo a thing??" "Why did you leave Denise??" "Is there another girl?? Is it Penelope??" "Kyle are you seeing anyone??" "Why are you guys together??"
"Can you please leave us alone? We are trying to eat breakfast," Kaiser told them.
"Who even are you?!" One of the paparazzi asked, rudely.
"She is my best friend and if you don't get out of here I'm going to call the cops for harassment so please leave!" I spoke up, raising my voice.
"Is it true you got an abortion??" one of them asked.
"I said leave!!!" I stood up and slammed my hands down on the table. Everyone was shocked, even Kaiser. They all took pictures of me, angry. Then they left. I took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and held the tears from falling. I hate when people bring it up. It was the worse decision I've ever made. I regret it everyday... "Shhh P," Kaiser turned me around me and hugged me tight. I let a few tears fall and hugged back tighter. "I know it's hard for you to deal with," he sighed.
"I hate when people bring it up," I let more tear fall.
"I know P, I know," she rubbed my back, "Don't let them bother you okay? Lets just have a good time.."
"Okay," I sighed, pulling away. She wiped my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, weakly. She took me back to the table and I sat back by Lonzo. "Did you?" Kuzma asked, quietly.
"Kyle," Kaiser warned.
"No it's fine," I shrugged, "I don't want to talk about it." I felt Lonzo's hand go onto my thigh. He rubbed my thigh gently, knowing I was upset about it. I smiled over at him and started to eat my food.

Kaiser and I went back home after breakfast. My dad was waiting for me in the kitchen. "What's up with this?? First of all why are you with the boys?? Second why did you spaz out on the paparazzi!?!" He showed me a picture of me and Lonzo sitting together at IHOP.
"Kaiser and I were at IHOP and the guys came and asked if we wanted to join them," I shrugged, "Second they brought up my abortion... It's a hard thing for me and when people bring it up it hurts. You wanna know why? Cause I regret it dad!!" I let tears fall.
"Pen," he sighed, hugging me tight. I hugged back and started to cry. "I killed a little baby that could've been mine," I cried, "I could've had a family."
"You said the dad didn't want it either," he sighed.
"You don't need to have a mom and a dad to make a family," I cried. He rubbed my back and held me close. "There's only one thing to lie you told me Pen," he sighed, "I don't like that you lied to me. Why are you lying?"
"I didn't," I shrugged.
"There is pictures of you guys walking in together and getting a table together Penelope," he pulled away, "You cant pull the abortion card on this time."
"Fine we hung out, so what?" I wiped my tears away, still upset.
"You lied that's so what!" he looked at me.
"Yeah cause I knew if I asked to hang out with them last night, you would've said no cause you don't trust me," I shrugged.
"Well now I really don't trust you Penelope!"
"Well that sucks cause I'm 18 and I move out in a few days and I'm going to be on my own seeing whoever I want," I shrugged.
"Whatever!" he walked away.
"I'm growing up!! Just accept it!!!" I yelled at him, sighing.