Telling

*Penelope's pov*

"Hey what's wrong??" Lonzo spoke through the phone.
"Are you alone?" I sighed a bit.
"Yeah well I mean Denise is downstairs with Sage but other than that, yeah."
"Alright well umm I just found out I was pregnant and I don't know if I'm going to keep it or not," I sighed, "I'm not ready for it."
"You're, you're," he gulped, "You're pregnant?"
"Yeah," I sighed, "I know..."
"Well I support whatever decision you make."
"Thank you Lonzo," I sighed, "Please don't tell anyone."
"I wont, god no," he chuckled nervously.
"I'll see you when you come home,"
"See you," he hung up.

"Well at least he was understanding," Kaiser nodded. I nodded too and smiled small at her. "What am I going to tell my dad?"
"Tell him it was some guy at a party," she nodded.
"Okay," I sighed, "I need to go tell him too before it's too late to get an abortion."
"Go ahead, I'll be right here for you."
"Thanks," I sighed and took a deep breath. I went downstairs and sat down by my dad.

"Aren't you and Kaiser having a movie night?" he chuckled.
"No actually we went to the store and got a pregnancy test," I gulped. His eyes got wide and his smile fell. "Please tell me-" I looked down. "Pen," he sighed. I started to cry. "Hey shh," he sighed, hugging me tight.
"I-I'm so sorry dad," I cried.
"Its okay," he sighed, "Are you getting an abortion?"
"I think so," I cried, hugging him tight, "I'm not ready for a baby right now."
"I know," he sighed, "We will get you an appointment set up okay?"
"Okay," I cried.
"Who is the dad?" he sighed.
"It was someone from school," I sighed, "Kaiser took me to this get together thing and we ended up hooking up. He knows and he said he didn't want it."
"Fucking asshole," my dad mumbled, "Well It's up to you Pen."
"I think I'll get an abortion," I sighed.
"Okay I'll make an appointment tomorrow," he sighed.
"Okay," I pulled away from our hug and sighed. He wiped my eyes and smiled weak at me. "I am disappointed in you but I'm glad you told me," he nodded.
"I know I'm disappointed in myself too," I nodded.
"Don't be it's okay," he nodded. I nodded too and smiled weak.

~

"So what are you going to do?" Lonzo asked me, rubbing my arm.
"I have an appointment to get an abortion in two days," I sighed.
"Are you okay?" I shook my head. He hugged me tight and sighed. "Hey it's okay I promise."
"I'm just scared cause I don't want this to get out and everyone hate me for getting one," I cried.
"It wont get out," he shook his head. I nodded and cried into his chest. He pulled way and wiped my eyes. "I need to get back now," he sighed. I nodded and let him get back to practice. I had told my dad I had to go to the bathroom and Lonzo told him he left something in his car. I went out of the bathroom and back to the gym. "You okay?" my dad asked. I nodded and flashed a smile at him. I sat on the bleachers and watched them practiced. I did want a family with Lonzo but I knew he didn't want one with me. I couldn't help but imagine our family.

"Daddy!" our daughter squealed and jumped on him. He laughed and held her up. "Whats up princess??"
"Mommy gonna get me!" she yelled, pointing to me. I laughed and ran over to her. "Get her!" Lonzo held her small arms as I tickled her sides. Her laughter filled the house. I stopped and smiled at them. Lonzo pecked my lips a few times and set her down on the couch. "Now lets get mommy!!" Lonzo smirked pinning me to the couch.

I was interrupted by my phone going off. I jumped a bit and looked down at it.

Sage-
I know you're
pregnant.

Me-
What are you
talking about??

Sage-
Cut the bullshit.
I heard Lonzo
talking to you

Me-
Why are you telling
me this?

Sage-
Well for one,
I want to get back
at Denise for
something she did
Second, I would
like to be your friend.

Me-
Well you sound
like you aren't a
real good friend.

Sage-
That would be Denise,
she told my crush I
was pregnant so he
wouldn't go to
prom with me, all
because I had the same
pair of shoes as she did.

Me-
So how are you
going to get back
at her?

Sage-
She hates you,
honestly don't
know why because
you're great, but
if I become friends
with you it'll kill
her.

Me-
Hmm, maybe.
If you can get
her off my back,
I'm in.

Sage-
You got it girl.

Sage-
By the way I
am moving to
LA next week
to go to UCLA.

Me-
I'm going to UCLA
too, my
friend Kaiser is
too.

Sage-
Ahh dope.

Me-
See you then.
I gotta go.

Sage-
Don't forget the
plan.

Me-
Don't forget your
end of the plan.

Sage-
I got you.

I locked my phone and I got up. "Lets head home," my dad smiled at me.

A/N-
I'm going to need two new characters I need them to be two girls. So first come serve. Comment and I will message you about it.