Testing.

*Penelope's pov*

"Thank you so much for dinner Monica," Lonzo smiled at her.
"Oh no problem sweetie!" she smiled, standing up. I kissed Lonzo's cheek and helped Monica clean up the dinner mess. I listened to my dad and Lonzo talk for a bit. My dad actually wasn't being a douche bag to him. I think my dad saw how happy he makes me. I finished cleaning up and sat back by Lonzo. He held my hand and rubbed it. "You going back tonight hun?" my dad asked.
"Yeah but I'll be back Tuesday night cause we have the doctors on Wednesday," I nodded.
"Oh yep I'll see you then," he nodded, smiling weak at me.
"Do you want me to come too babe?" Lonzo asked.
"Yes please," I smiled small at him.
"He knows?" my dad asked.
"Yeah he talked me into telling you about it," I nodded, shrugging.
"Oh okay," my dad smiled, "Good job."
"Thanks," Lonzo smiled small, nodding a bit.
"Alright I should head back before it gets dark out," I stood up and smiled small at my dad.
"Alright I love you," my dad hugged me. I hugged back and pulled away. "I love you too, bye Monica," I gave her a hug and gave Zuri a hug too. Lonzo and my dad shook hands and Monica gave him a hug. I walked out with Lonzo and smiled at him. "Good job babe," I giggled.
"Thank you," he chuckled, smiling at me.
"You wanna come over tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah that sounds great," he chuckled.
"I did say no sex but that doesn't count oral does it?" I bit my lip at him.
"Mm no baby girl," he smirked at me.
"Good," I got into my car and giggled. He got into his car, a big smirk on his face. I drove to my apartment complex, Lonzo following me.

I wiped my mouth off and giggled a little bit. Lonzo smirked and stood up off the edge of my bed. He pulled his sweats up and helped me off my knees. "Good job baby," he pecked my lips a few times. I giggled a bit and went and washed my mouth out. I walked back to the room and laid down in bed. There was a knock on the door and I jumped a bit. "Be quiet next time jeez!!" Kaiser laughed.
"Shut up!!" I laughed hard. She laughed and I heard her laugh slowly die down as she walked away. Lonzo laid back down by me and held me close. "I think it went well with my dad," I nodded.
"Me too," he smiled at me, "Better than I thought."
"You were expecting him to shoot you so I would image it went better than you thought," I laughed, shaking my head.
"Alright that's true," he laughed and smiled at me, "Now get some sleep you have school tomorrow youngen."
"Shhh," I giggled, cuddling up into his chest.

~

We got to the hospital Tuesday morning at 9:52AM, exactly. I wasn't nervous before, I was relieved, now I am nervous. I don't know why I am... I guess I just know a lot of people might recognize me and spread it around. We signed in and I sat down by Lonzo. I put my head on his shoulder and he held me closer. My right foot tapped against the floor as I listen to the clock. Tic tock, tic, tock, tic tock. "Penelope Walton," the doctor spoke. I stood up and took a deep breath. The doctor smiled sweetly at me as I approached him. "Don't be nervous honey," he nodded.
"You're the one to talk," I laughed a bit and followed him. He took my weight and height and then I went to into a room. He took my blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature. "Alright doctor will be in in a moment, hang tight," he smiled and walked out. I gulped a bit and stood up. I changed into the hospital gown I was given. I laid down on the bed that was there for me. I sighed a little bit and waited for the doctor.

What felt forever later a doctor walked in. She had dark black hair that was pulled into a tight ponytail. She had green eyes and smile on her face. "I am Dr. Harrison," she shook my hand, "I'm going to perform the tests on you. They aren't anything scary but they will feel very weird," she laughed a bit, "How long ago was the incident?"
"Like a week ago or so," I nodded a bit, calming down.
"Alright," she washed her hands and put on gloves, "Lets just get started right away."

I walked back to the waiting room and went straight to Lonzo. I hugged him tight and closed my eyes. "How was it??" my dad asked as Lonzo held me close.
"It was fine, just weird," I sighed, "I want this to be over with so I can stop thinking about it."
"I know," Lonzo sighed, "Soon babygirl, soon."
"Yeah," my dad sighed. I pulled away and Dr. Harrison came out to us. "Alright we sent the tests in to the lab an they results will be sent to you in a few days," she smiled at me.
"Thank you," I nodded. We signed out and went back to the car. I got into the backseat with Lonzo. I put my head on his chest and took a deep breath. "It's gonna be okay," Lonzo held me closer, "I promise. I'm here for you okay? I wont let this happen to you again, nothing is going to happen to you." I nodded and glanced up at the mirror. My dad smiled small at us while he was driving. I smiled small too, he wasn't mad about us anymore...

A/N-
I think there's only going to be a few more parts left of this story so let me know if you'd like another one or not.