New Mom?

*Penelope's pov*

I let Kaiser in and smiled at her. I sat back onto my bed and leaned on the headboard. "So what did you and Lonzo do when he was over?" she asked, sitting by me.
"Nothing, talking about the abortion and cuddled for awhile. Then he invited me to an 'after party' type thing after their game on Tuesday. I said I'd talk to you about it," I nodded.
"We aren't going," she shrugged, "I told you to distance yourself but I understand about the abortion and stuff."
"I cant help it but I understand. Being with him is only hurting me," I sighed, "I'll stop talking to him and I'll distance myself."
"Okay P," she rubbed my arm and smiled at me. I smiled a weak smile back and leaned back me. "So anything new with Sage?" she asked.
"Yeah she is moving here in three days and she got Denise off my back so that's good," I nodded, "When we go to school we just have to pretend to be her friend and show it off so Denise sees."
"Oh got it," she nodded, "We are going to split up because of them?"
"No god no Kai, we are sisters," I smiled at her.
"Yes we are," he smiled bigger. I kissed her cheek and put my head on her shoulder. I heard my dad come home, "I'm home!!!"
"Kaiser and I are upstairs!!!" I called back to him. A few minutes later he came upstairs and into my room. "So I was emailed," he started off, "By someone named Denise."
"Oh god dad that's Lonzo's crazy girlfriend who thinks Lonzo and I are a thing," I shook my head.
"She must really think so. She told me that you two were sleeping together?"
"God no dad," I shook my head, "I know the rule. Plus all the guys know the rule too. No one would risk it," I shrugged.
"You better be telling the truth Penelope," he sighed, "I wasn't playing around when I told you no one on the team."
"I know dad," I nodded.
"Good," he nodded back, "We are going out to dinner with your grandparents also we have to discuss a few things at that dinner so you need to come."
"Got it, what time?" I checked the time.
"We are leaving at 6," he nodded, then walked out.

6. Got it that gives me about an hour or so to get ready. "What do you think he needs to talk about?" I asked Kai as I got ready.
"I really don't know. You never know with your dad," she shook her head.
"I hope it isn't anything too crazy," I laughed a bit.
"Yeah same, let me know how it goes," she nodded.
"Yeah I will," I laughed a bit and finished up getting ready. "Does this outfit look okay?"
"Hell yeah," she giggled.
"Thanksss," I smiled at her. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then left.

(Her fit^)

(Her fit^)

I went into the restaurant with my dad. We found the table my grandparents were sitting at. They stood up and I gave them each a hug. I sat down at the table and smiled small. They sat back down after giving my dad a hug. My dad sat next to me and we ordered our drinks and our appetizers. "So we need to talk," my dad started, "So I have been talking with someone and it's really big for me since your mother died."
"You are talking to someone?? What about mom!?" I looked at him.
"Mom is gone Penelope... I need to start moving on, she would want me to be happy," he sighed.
"Well I don't want a new mom and I'm not going to have one either," I shrugged, slumping down in my seat.
"Penelope," he sighed.
"No dad I don't want to talk about this right now," I shook my head at him.
"Pen," he sighed. I ignored him. I didn't want to hear about his new girlfriend... The only person he should be with is my mom... but she's gone... She's not coming back either... I sighed a little bit. I sat up a little bit and started to eat once the food came. "So I heard that you and Kaiser are starting at UCLA in a few weeks?" my grandfather smiled at me.
"Yeah we are," I nodded.
"What are you studying?"
"I'm studying writing and she is there for soccer and like geology type stuff," I smiled.
"Oh how wonderful!" he smiled at me.
"Yeah I'm glad because we have the same class times so we will be able to see each other quit a bit," I smiled.
"That's really cool!" he nodded.

"Pen we are going to have to talk about this sooner or later. She is coming over tomorrow to meet you and if you are rude to her Pen," he sighed, "I will be very disappointed in you."
"I just," I sighed, "The second she tries to be my mother I'm not going to be nice to her. No one could ever replace her..."
"She knows that P," he sighed, pulling up to the house, "She knows that. She has a daughter too. Her daughter has a father."
"How old is her daughter?"
"Her daughter is 3 years old," he smiled.
"So you're going to replace me with her? Cause I'm older now?"
"Penelope," he sighed, "I'm never going to replace you okay? I'm not replacing anyone. Plus she has a father already." I nodded and I got out of the car. I walked inside and shrugged a little. I went up to my room and got the picture of me and my dad and my mom. I laid in my bed and stared at it... I let a bunch of tears fall as I stared at the picture. We were so happy... I looked over at my doorway and my dad stood there. I looked back at the picture as a few more tears rolled down my cheek. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. "You know I remember that day," he smiled at me, "Your mom was sooo happy to go to the zoo. She loved the zoo so much. You wanna know why?" I looked up at him to continue. "She loved the zoo because I took her there on our first date and that's where we had our first kiss. Then when you were born that was the first family vacation type thing we went on. Was to the zoo."
"I love the zoo too," I let a bunch more tears escape my eyes.
"I know," he held me close. I looked back at the picture and started to cry. I put it down on my lap and buried my face into my dads sweatshirt. I cried harder and he held me close. "I miss her too Pen," he sighed, "But you know your mother... She wouldn't want us to drill on it. She would want us to live our life to the fullest so we didn't miss out on the things she is."
"I-I kn-know," I cried.
"I love you Penelope. Your mother, she loved you so much. Sooo much Pen," he held me.
"I love you too," I cried harder.