Sacramento

*Penelope's pov*

"Alright get in, get in," my dad laughed a bit. We got into the car and we both sat in the backseat. My dad got into the front and started the car. "You're a 100% sure you have everything?" He asked, for the 100th time.
"Yes dad," I laughed.
"Alright," he laughed too and started to drive. We have a four hour or so drive to Sacramento. The whole way there Kaiser and I took turns picking songs to play. We posted a lot on our snapchat about it too. Last night I saw that Denise added me on snapchat.

We finally got to the hotel and my dad checked all the players in. I got my bag and we went up to our room. "So," my dad started, "Your room is here," he showed Kai and I our room, "Kuzma, Zo you're across the hall from them. Me and Brook are in the room next to Lonzo and Kuzma." My dad continued to show everyone their rooms. I winked at Lonzo and I went to mine and Kai's room. "What was that missy??" Kai scoffed at me, shutting the door.
"What??" I shrugged.
"I said distance yourself not flirt!"
"I can't help it Kai okay?" I shrugged and unpacked my things into the dresser there.
"You need to try a little harder than that," she unpacked too.
"After this weekend I'll distance myself," I shrugged.
"Whatever it's only going to hurt you more," she sighed. I knew she was only trying to help me. 

After we unpacked we all decided to go to Applebees and eat some lunch. Applebees was only across the street. We all walked over and we got seated at two different tables. I sat down next to Kai and Lonzo took a seat next to me. Kyle sat on the other side of Kai. I smiled a bit and leaned back in my seat. My dad sat across from me. We all ordered our drinks and everyone was talking. I felt Lonzo take my left hand under the table. He locked his fingers with mine. I smiled and held his hand back. I talked with Kai and Kyle about swimming once we get back to the hotel. Soon enough our food came and we all started eating. "Aren't you right handed?" Kyle laughed, asking Lonzo who was eating with his left hand.
"Yeah so?" he laughed, "My wrist hurts a bit today and I don't want to strain it before the game."
"Mhmm sure," Kyle teased. I shot him a glare before continuing to eat. Kai took a snapchat of the table and got me and Lonzo sitting together in the video as well. Oh well, maybe no one will suspect anything. Once we finished eating, everyone chipped in with the bill and we walked back to the hotel. Kai and I went to our room and I checked my phone. It said I had  snapchat from Denise. I tapped Kai's arm and when I got her attention I opened the snapchat.

Denise-
Leave my boyfriend alone.
The next time I see you
two together I'm
going to beat your ass.
You hear me!?

"Wow what a bitch," she shook her head.
"Well she has every right to be mad. I mean I am sleeping with her boyfriend," I shrugged.
"Well she shouldn't be dating him if he doesn't want her. If he did he wouldn't have cheated," Kai shrugged. I nodded and screenshotted the chat. I put my phone away and I changed into my swim suit.

*Lonzos pov*

We got back to the hotel and I went with mine and Kyles room. "Dude you were totally holding hands with Penelope," Kyle laughed.
"Yeah so what if I was?"
"You got a girl dude," he laughed.
"Yeah I know but," I sighed, "Well the feelings with Denise are fading and I don't want to hurt Denise. The feelings with Penelope are stronger than the ones I had for Denise."
"Really dude?" he looked at me, taking his shirt off. I nodded and got my swim trunks out. "Yeah I know I feel bad for Denise I just don't know how to tell her. I don't want to ruin a three year relationship but I also don't have those feelings anymore." I shrugged.
"Damn dude you're in a bad situation" he laughed.
"Tell me about it," I laughed and went to the bathroom and changed into my swim trunks. I got a call from Denise, a face time. I answered and chuckled a bit. "Whats up babe?"
"Where are you baby?" she smiled at me.
"I'm at the hotel. I'm going to go swimming. Why?" I laughed a bit.
"Just wondering. You have time to talk? I miss you," she pouted at me.
"I don't babe I'm sorry. We are all going to go swimming. I'll call you later tonight thought okay? Love you."
"Love you too," she shrugged and I hung up. I locked my phone and went back out to the room. I set my phone on the bed and walked out with Kuzma down to the pool. We got in and swam around for a bit. Then Kaiser and Penelope walked in. God damn she looks so good in her bikini. I bit at my bottom lip a little bit and got out of the pool. Once she sat her stuff down I wrapped my arms around her and threw her into the pool. I laughed hard but I felt Kaiser's hands on my back and she pushed me in. "Nobody messes with my bestfriend!!" Kaiser laughed. Kuzma got out and pushed Kaiser in, then jumped in after her "Nobody messes with mine either!" Kuzma laughed, as did everyone.