No Sleep

*Penelope's pov*

That night I got no sleep at all. Not a blink of sleep. I spent the night remembering what happened. How it could've changed. I could've avoided it... I couldn't get it out of my mind. It was about 11AM now and I was downstairs, drinking my coffee. I don't drink coffee often, only when I don't get enough sleep. Kaiser knew this. None of the girls were awake yet though. I haven't heard from Lonzo either.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I glanced back and saw Olivia and Saige trotting downstairs. They were both hung over. "Hey," I smiled at them, sipping my coffee.
"Morning," Saige mumbled, sitting down on the couch by me.
"Mornin," Olivia sat on the chair, rubbing her eyes.
"Afternoon," I laughed a bit. They both just shook their heads at me, laughing a bit. "Did you guys have fun?" I asked, smiling small.
"Yeah of what I can remember I had fun," Saige laughed.
"Same here," Olivia laughed, trying to remember what they did last night.
"Did you?" Saige asked. I shrugged a bit and nodded, drinking my coffee. Then I heard other person coming down. Jasmine. I smiled at her and she sat on the other chair. "Hey," I smiled at her.
"Hey," she yawned, "Last night was brazzy."
"It was," Olivia agreed.
"It was fun," Saige nodded.
"Yeah," I nodded a bit, leaning back. Soon enough Kaiser came down and sat next to me. "How you doin?" I asked, laughing a bit.
"Death," is all she replied, putting her head in my lap. She looked up at me and laughed a bit, "Are you drinking coffee??"
"Yah," I took a sip.
"Why?" she asked, "Not enough sleep?"
"Nah," I shook my head bit.
"Damn that sucks," she sighed a bit. I nodded and finished my cup of coffee. I leaned over and set it on the side table. "Hey what's that??" Jasmine asked, standing up.
"What?" Saige asked.
"No not you," she walked to me and took my arm, "This."
"Pen what happened!?!" Kaiser sat up fast.
"Nothing," I shook my head, pulling my arm down.
"No tell us," Olivia sighed, sitting up as well. Everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to tell them what happened. "Fine," I shrugged, "Last night some dude came over and was trying to force me to do shit with him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him but some douchebag came over and told me I wasn't pretty enough and the dude let me go."
"What the fuck!?" Saige looked at me and sighed.
"It's whatever though," I shrugged.
"Is that why you didn't sleep last night?" Kaiser hugged me, knowing me too well. I nodded and hugged back. Soon enough everyone was hugging me. I couldn't hold it back and I started to cry into Kaiser's chest. "Oh P," Jasmine sighed, hugging me. I cried harder into Kaisers chest. The room was silent, besides the sound of me crying. A few minutes later I calmed down and everyone pulled away. Kaiser wiped my eyes and sighed a bit. "Go get some sleep now, please P," she sighed. I nodded a bit and stood up. "Thank you guys," I sighed and hugged everyone, individually. I went to my room and laid in bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, almost right away.

*Kaiser's pov*

I watched at Penelope went upstairs. "I need to talk to Lonzo so maybe she will give him names so we can get him reported," I told everyone. They all agreed. I got my phone out and called Lonozo. I put him on speaker phone and everyone was listening. He picked up after a few rings. "Whats up?" he asked.
"You busy?" I asked him.
"Nah not right now, why?" He sounded confused.
"Well we went to a party last night an-" he cut me off.
"Did Penelope cheat or something??" he sounded really upset.
"No, no, no," I told him, "Someone was trying to force her to though. I want you to talk to her about it. Maybe if she will give names or something of the person?"
"Oh my god," he sounded pretty mad now, "I will. Is she awake??"
"No she's asleep. She didn't sleep night cause she was worked up so she didn't sleep, but we talked to her so she's asleep right now."
"Oh okay well after practice I'll stop over then," he told me.
"Alright cool thanks Lonzo," I leaned back.
"Yeah thanks for telling me,"
"No problem," I hung the phone up. I hope she tells him about it....

A/N- Sorry this part is short the next part will be pretty emotional!