Magical

*Lonzo's pov*

"Have you see what everyone is saying about you and coaches daughter?" Kyle asked me, checking his phone.
"Yeah it bull shit," I shrugged, "We were literally talking at a trash can." I laughed, as did Kyle. "I know," he shook his head, "She's hot though dude, you gotta admit that."
"She is," I laughed a bit, "She is really hot."
"Like damn if she wasn't coached daughter I'd tap that," he chuckled, "I might even tap that even though."
"Dude don't risk that!" I laughed, a little bit jealous. I didn't want her with anyone else and I don't know why. I was a little confused with myself. "You right. Don't wanna ruin my career over some girl," He laughed. I nodded, agreeing with. I don't know why but when he was talking about sleeping with her it really, really made my blood boil.

*Penelope's pov*

"This is really his girlfriend?" I scoffed, leaning back on my headboard.
"Why you obsessing over it P?" Kai laughed.
"I am not obsessing over it!" I looked at her and shook my head, "Just I don't know okay..."
"Do you like him??" she giggled, poking at my side. I squirmed away from her and laughed. "No I don't. Even if I did I cant. My dad told me all players are off limits," I shrugged.
"Oh my god," She groaned, rolling her eyes, "You don't always have to play by 'daddies' rules!"
"Yeah when it might cost someone their career I do Kai!" I sighed.
"Whatever girly," she laughed and laid down, "By the way I think you and him would be wayyy more of an otp than him and his girlfriend."

I went with my dad to practice again. I honestly just wanted to see Lonzo again, but I wasn't gong to admit that. I took a seat on the bleachers and I watched them warm up. I smiled a bit when Lonzo glanced up at me. He looked back and flashed a smile back. I giggled a bit and leaned back more. A few minutes later I got up and I walked out to the hallway. I went to the restrooms and I used the bathroom. I washed my hands and dried them off. I threw the paper towel away and I walked out of the bathroom to come face to face with Lonzo. "I cant hold this in anymore and I don't care if I have a girlfriend and I don't care that you are my coaches daughter. I just cant sit there and pretend that I don't want this," he cupped my cheeks and his lips came in contact with mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back right away. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. The kiss was something I've never felt before... It was simply amazing. He pulled away and smiled at me, "That wont be the last time this happens," he winked at me and then jogged back to the gym. I went back to the bathroom and Kaiser right away.

"Oh my fucking god guess what just happened!!!??" I squealed a little bit.
"What!?!?"
"He kissed me. He said he didn't care about his girlfriend or anything. He told me it wasn't the last time either!" I giggled.
"Oh my god!!" She screamed.
"I know! Oh my god it was the best kiss I've ever had Kai it was magical I swear," I sighed happily, remembering the feeling of us kissing.
"Eww you sound so sappy!" she laughed, "Awhhh you're in loooove!"
"I am not! maybe I am, I don't know. It was one kiss I don't know," I giggled, "I gotta get back I just had to tell you but love ya babe i'll see you later!"
"Love yahhhh!"

I hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to the gym. "Hey P will you help get the basketball's rounded up!?" my dad asked.
"Yeah I got it!" I smiled and I got the basketballs from around the court and put them all back into the cart. "Hey so we are having a little get together to just hang with the team and I was wondering if you wanted to come. You can bring a friend or a few if you want. Its just going to be the team few of the guys girlfriends," Kyle smiled at me.
"Umm sure. Where and when?" I smiled at him.
"My house at 6PM on Friday," he smiled at me, "I'll text you the address?" I handed him my phone and let him text me the address off it. "Cool I'll see you then," I smiled at him and walked away. I help my dad with the equipment and I brought it to the car. "What was Kuzma talking to you about?" my dad asked as he started to drive.
"Oh he was just asking if we could hang out sometime," I shrugged, "As friends. Don't worry I know the rules dad."
"Good," He laughed a bit as he drove us home.

I got to Kaisers house later that day and I sat down on her bed, "We are going to a get together thing with the boys from the team on Friday."
"No way!!" she screamed a bit.
"Yes way Kuzma invited me and a friend," I giggled.
"Ooo oh my god!" She giggled, "What time!?"
"He said to be there at 6," I nodded.
"Oh okay sounds good," she giggled, "Oo you get to see Lonzooo."
"His girl might be there. Kuzma said some of the guys' girlfriends would be there."
"Ohh but Denise is in Chino so maybe she wont be there," she shrugged.
"I hope not," I shrugged back.