Monica and Zuri

*Penelope's pov*

"So you're dad has a girlfriend??" Kaiser gasped.
"Yeah," I nodded and laughed a bit, "She is coming over with her daughter tomorrow for lunch."
"Oh damn," she laughed a bit, "Good luck."
"Thanks," I laughed and leaned back on my bed.
"Are you okay with that?" she asked.
"Yeah I wasn't at first but my dad and I talked about it," I nodded, "I'm okay now."
"Good," she smiled at me, "Alright I need to go to bed P I love you," Kaiser smiled at me.
"I love you too Kai," I yawned. She hung up the facetime. I put my phone on the charger and laid down in bed I covered up and closed my eyes. BING. I grabbed my phone to check the notification. Lonzo.

Lonzo-
Hey baby, you
still awake? I
need something
from you
princess, :(

I shook my head and deleted the message. I put my phone back on my side table and closed my eyes again. Distance... I need to distance myself...

~

The next day I got into the shower. All I could think about is what she would look like. Would she look like my mom? Would she be the total opposite of my mom? Is she from here? What's her daughter like? Is she going to be annoying? I can't keep thinking about this. I got out of the shower and dried off. I changed into my outfit.

(Her fit^)

(Her fit^)

I sat at my vanity and did my makeup quick. I let my hair out of the towel and brushed through it. I don't like to put heat on my hair so I just let it air dry. I stood up and took a deep breath. I was so scared to meet her. I jogged downstairs and sat down by my dad on the couch. "Nervous?" he asked, "Cause I am." he laughed.
"I am," I laughed.
"It'll be okay, hopefully," he laughed a bit. I nodded and smiled a bit.

A bit later there was a knock at the door. "She's here," my dad stood up and smiled at me. I stood up too and he answer the door. "Hey," he smiled. He gave her a hug. She was really slim and tall. She had long brown hair and she was dark skinned. Nothing like my mom. Her daughter hugged at her legs. She was only up to her knees. She was a chubby baby with curly hair. "So this is my daughter Penelope," my dad introduced me, "This is my girlfriend Monica. This is her daughter Zuri."

"Hey," I smiled, waving a bit

"It's so good to meet you! You're dad talks about you a lot," she laughed a bit, a bright white smile placed on her face.
"I just found out about you," I laughed a bit.
"Yeah I know," she giggled, picking up Zuri. "Zuri can you say hi?"
"Hi," she whispered, giggling.
"Hey," I laughed a bit.
"Well should we head out?" my dad asked. I nodded, as did Monica. We walked out to the car and my dad and I got in our car, she buckled up Zuri in the back and then got in. She followed us to a dinner I really liked, he knew that too.

During dinner we talked a lot. She was very open and welcoming. She was really nice. I hated that she was so nice. I wanted to hate her, but there was no reason to hate her. She was super down to earth and enjoyed sports and reading. Her daughter was really cute. She was kind of quiet but she laughed a lot. It made me feel even worse about my abortion. Man I could've had a little child of my own like her... "So maybe we could go out together, like you and I, and do something? Spend some time together?" Monica smiled at me.
"Umm yeah sure. I leave for college in a few weeks," I laughed a bit, "But I'm down."
"Cool maybe we can get our nails done?" she smiled at me.
"I would really like that," I nodded. She smiled at me again and nodded back. I smiled back and ate my food.

We got home about a half hour later. I sat down on the couch and leaned back more. "So are you guys going to move in or?" I asked, shrugging a bit.
"I don't know," Monica smiled.
"Maybe," my dad smiled, putting his arm around me.
"Well so far I like you guys. But you cant always judge someone on the first impression," I shrugged.
"Yes I understand," Monica smiled at me. I nodded and smiled a Zuri as she walked up to me. "Play?" she took my hand.
"We don't really have any toys but sure," I nodded and stood up. I played around with her for a bit. I felt my phone go off a few times but I ignored it. I knew it was Lonzo. Kaiser was at practice so the only other person it would be is Lonzo.

I sat on the couch with Zuri and laughed a bit. "Want to watch a movie?" my dad asked, turning on Netflix. We all agreed and he turned on a family friendly movie. Zuri cuddled into me, sucking on her two fingers. I pulled my phone out and checked it. Lonzo.

Lonzo-
Babe why wont
you reply??

Lonzo-
Did I do something?

Lonzo-
Baby I miss you

Me-
I'm not going to
continue to fuck
around with you.
When you make
your mind up,
tell me.

Lonzo-
babe...

Lonzo-
don't be like this...

Lonzo-
please.. I'm sorry...