Fighting

*Penelope's pov*

The next day we told the police about the rape. They didn't do too much because my doctors appointment isn't until next week. Kaiser and I went back to our apartment. I went to my room right away. I didn't really want to be around anyone right now. I called Lonzo though. Talking to him always made me feel so much better. It rang a few times before he picked up, "How'd it go baby?"
"They can't do much because I don't have that lab done yet," I sighed.
"Wow that's so stupid," he sighed too.
"I know," I looked down and leaned back more.
"Are you doing okay?" he asked.
"I'll be alright I guess," I nodded, I wasn't okay though.
"You can tell me anything babe," I heard the sympathy in his voice.
"I'm okay right now. Thank you baby," I sat up again and took a deep breath, "I have to go to the store and finish school shopping I'll talk to you later."
"Aye I'll come over tonight okay? Stay with you?"
"Yeah I'd really like that," I smiled small.
"I love you,"
"I love you too," I hung the phone up and smiled. I went downstairs and got my keys off the counter. "Want to finish our shopping up?" I asked Kaiser.
"Yeah I'm down," she stood up and smiled at me. She got her purse and I grabbed mine. We walked out to my car and got in. I turned the car on and started to drive.

We went to target and ended up getting way more things than needed. We came for notebooks and binders and ended up with house decorations, new clothes, a few pair of shoes, some food, and much more. "103.75," the lady spoke. I laughed a bit, as did Kaiser. I swiped my card and signed. I got my bags and put them back into the cart. My god. I cam for like 4 things and ended up spending 100$. Kaiser waited as the cashier swiped her items. "123.45," the lady said.
"Ha I spent less than you," I teased Kaiser. She just laughed and swiped her card. I put her bags into the cart as well and I pushed it out. We went to the car again and I put bags into the Jeep. I shut the door and turned around. I came face to face with Denise. "What the hell you doing in LA?" I laughed a bit. She said nothing. Before I knew it her right hand came in contact with my jaw. Then her left hand came in contact with my eye. I fell to the ground and held my jaw. Kaiser ran over and pushed Denise onto her ass. "You don't fucking touch my best friend you slut!!!" Kaiser yelled, kicking at Denise. Kaiser came back to me and helped me up. She took my keys from me and helped me into the car. She got into the drivers side and started to drive home. "Are you okay??" she sighed.
"Yeah," I started to cry now that we were away from Denise. It hurt so fucking bad. I have to give it her. She had a good punch. I could've fought back if she didn't catch me off guard.

We got home and we brought our bags in. We sorted through them and halfway through Kaiser tilted my head up to her. "My god P," she whispered, her face falling.
"What?" I sighed.
"Your eye is completely black and blue," she sighed.
"Really?" I looked down.
"Yeah and your jaw is pretty swollen and bruised too."
"Great," I sighed. I got my phone out and took a picture for snapchat. I captioned it, "Crazy Ex girlfriends my god." I posted the picture and put my phone in my hoodie pocket again. We finished going through the things and we set the new decorations up. Soon enough there was a knock at the door. I walked over and looked through the peep hole. It was Lonzo. I opened the door and smiled small at him. His smile faded when he saw my bruises. "Oh my god what happened??" he dropped his bag and cupped my cheeks gently.
"Your ex girlfriend," I looked up at him and sighed.
"Seriously!?" he shook his head, getting mad.
"Yup," I nodded, looking down. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry Penelope."
"It's fine," I hugged back and shrugged.

I cuddled into Lonzo's chest as we watched a movie that was on TV. "Can I ask you something?" I looked up at him.
"Go ahead," he nodded, looking down at me.
"If I wouldn't have got an abortion would you still have loved me?"
"Of course P," he sighed, "I would've still loved you."
"I really regret Lonzo," I sighed
"Why?" he rubbed my back.
"I don't know. Every time I see like families out it really makes my heart hurt. Or to see moms with their kids doing so good and happy," tears filled my eyes, "I could've had that..."
"Baby," he sighed, holding me, "Don't beat yourself up okay? If you weren't supposed to get an abortion then you wouldn't have. You got it for a reason. Now when we are ready baby we are going to have a beautiful baby."
"Okay," I nodded, sniffling. I wiped the tears away and smiled weak at him. "You're right," I nodded, "It wasn't our time to have a family."
"True. When we are ready to have one, we will," he pecked my lips. I nodded and cuddled into him. "Everything has been going so bad though," I sighed, "I hope school wont be too bad."
"I know you've had bad luck lately baby," he rubbed my back.
"I know. It sucks," I shook my head.
"I bet," he sighed, "Well you got me no matter what. Good or bad."
"I know I do," I smiled at him.
"You coming to our game tomorrow night??" he smiled.
"I just might baby," I nodded, gigging a bit.