Jealousy

*Penelope's pov*

"Last night was crazy," Kai laughed a bit, putting her head in my lap.
"You have no idea Kai," I giggled.
"Ooo spill the tea girl!!" she giggled, looking up at me. I looked down at her them over at my door. I looked back down at Kai and giggled, "We had sex last night."
"You and Lo-"
"Yes," I giggled.
"Oh my fucking god," she sat up and laughed a bit, "Welll!?!? How was it?! Was he big?? Was it kinky?! What did he say after?!"
"Oh my god Kai," I laughed, "He was really good. He was huge and no we weren't 'kinky'" I laughed, "Passionate."
"Awhh oh my god!" she squealed and smiled at me.
"I know and he said he wants to do it again," I giggled.
"Ooo damn gurl!" she smirked at me.
"I know," I laughed a bit and smiled at her.

"Alright P!! C'mon we gotta get down to the game!" my dad yelled from downstairs.
"I'm coming!" I giggled a bit and jogged downstairs, "Do I look okay??"
"You look fine now lets go!" he laughed and nodded. I laughed a bit and followed him out to the car. I got in and I buckled up and my dad started to drive.

(Her fit^^)

(Her fit^^)

We pulled up to the gym they are playing at today and I got out. I helped my dad carry in what he had. I set it down where he told me and looked around. There was a bunch of the players already there, shooting. A few from the other team, some from ours. I saw Lonzo shooting and I sat down on the chair on the side lines. I glanced at the bleachers and saw a familiar face. Denise... I sighed a bit but let it go. I smiled at Lonzo when he looked over. He smiled back and nodded toward the hallway. He walked to Denise then walked out. "Hey dad I left my phone in the car I'll be right back!" I took his keys and I went out to the hallway. Lonzo took my hand and led me to an empty hallway. "Hey Denise is here so like pretend we aren't really even friends because she gets jealous really easily okay?" He sighed.
"Alright I guess," I nodded a bit and shrugged. He took my hands and smiled at me. "The other night still meant a lot to me princess," he pushed me against the wall and chuckled.
"I know, it meant a lot to me too," I giggled a bit. He pecked a few kisses on my lips then jogged away. I smiled bigger and I walked back to the gym. I set my dads keys back by his stuff and sat down in the bleachers, watching the boys play.

After the game everyone went out to the parking lot. They had won and they wanted to celebrate. "So we all wanna go out for pizzas??" my dad asked. They all agreed to it and started talking about where to go for pizzas. I smiled at Denise and received one back. "Hey I'm Penelope," I smiled at her.
"Denise," she smiled.
"I know you probably saw the stupid rumors about me and Lonzo but don't worry about it okay? We only talked like two times," I laughed a bit, as did she.
"I wasn't worried anyways," she looked me up and down, "You're not his type." her voice went from friendly to bitchy.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed a bit.
"You aren't his type. He likes older girls, thick girls, not fat girls," she laughed and walked back to Lonzo. I shrugged a bit and sighed. It didn't phase me too much, if only she knew what happened a few nights ago.

At the pizza place Denise and Lonzo were pretty handsy. He had his arm around her the whole time and they didn't really seem to talk to anyone but each other. It really did hurt me a lot if we are going to be honest. Seeing him with someone else gave me a terrible feeling in my stomach. I couldn't even explain the feeling I was having. Watching the person you love, love someone else...

The next day Lonzo asked me to come over. I was a bit unsure but I decided to come over anyways. I knocked on the door and crossed my arms. I was still a bit mad at him, mad at my feelings actually. He opened the door and chuckled a bit. "What's wrong?" he laughed. I shrugged a bit and watched him. "Seeing you with Denise is a little hard," I sighed.
"Well I'm sorry I just," he sighed, "Don't want to hurt anyone.."
"Well you're hurting me," I sighed.
"Baby don't be like this," He pulled me over and hugged me. I didn't hug back though. "Babe please don't be like this," he held me closer, "I know you cant stay mad at me baby girl."
"Stop," I giggled a bit and pulled away from him. I huffed, keeping my arms crossed. "C'monnn let me make it up to you," he smirked a bit, uncrossing my arms. He pulled me over to him by my hips and kissed me rough, but passionate.
"Mmm fine," I mumbled into the kiss. He took me up to the bedroom and by the time we got there my shirt was off and so was his. Damn he just has this impact on me, and he knows it too.