Tredici ~ Pretty Things

Iris ~

Iris looked at the list on her wall. She smiled again. Having only left Nico's room an hour beforehand. She was almost too tired to function right then.

But even so, her eyes scanned over the list. Fingers twitching softly as she glanced at the pen on the table below it.

"Name. Check." She murmured to herself. Getting up to fix the list.

Her legs felt heavy, but she ignored it and went up to the list.

Leo's Transition List:
1. Pronouns    _X_
2. Hair   ___
3. Clothes   ___
4. Name   _X_
5. Coming out   ___
6. Transitioning (@ Camp)   ___

Checking in the right box, she noticed something.

She had skipped a few steps.

But they would take longer of a time.

Right?

Her hair has to grow out, seeing it was barely below her ears. (The straightener would never sustain her curls for longer than a few hours!)

"Maybe I can ask Hazel or something. Just cut all my hair off, and ask if she could just grow it out to my shoulders. Would that work?" Iris asked herself, one of her curls circling around her finger.

Her shoulders shrugged.

Yawning, she decided it was worth a shot.

"Maybe" she muttered, "–after a short nap." She told herself.

Her coffee eyes closing, eyelids already heavy.

And, with her eyes closed, she stumbled to her bed.

Face planting into it, her body relaxed. Her breaths evening out.

"Tomorrow." She whispered just before falling asleep.

A/n:

Whooooo!!! So proud!!! Yayyy!!! Anyways. Hi. Made this. Um. Making more chapters as we speak.

By the way.

I'm currently making a new story. It's called 'The Keys To Their Ink Castles.'

It's an original story. (As far as I know)

Um. Gonna stop self promoting right now. And continue in with my night.

Bye!

-Bridget Di Angelo, The Mug Mother