Ventisei ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

"Hey." Hazel greeted once Nico had come back from Iris's room.

Nico jumped. His small body shaking in alarm as his heart hammered in his chest for a split second.

"Hazel?! What are you doing up?" He questioned, watching as his sister giggled.

"Well, you came back from Leo's." Hazel stated, looking at her brother with a small grin. "Anything. . . interesting happen?" She asked him, her golden eyes glanced at his shirt and jacket. Nico bit his tongue to stop himself from saying "It's Iris actually sis."

Luckily, he stayed silent.

Nico then looked down, there was more glitter on his jacket.

"Why are there more "man sparkles" on you then when you left?" Hazel interrogated, eyeing her brother with a mischievous sparkle.  Nico blushed lightly. "Is it wrong to have man sparkles on my jacket?" He asked accusingly.

Hazel's eyes widened slightly, no expecting her brother to ask her anything.

"Did you kiss Leo?" She questioned, "Because last time we had a conversation that involved your "manly sparkles" you said you liked him." Hazel revealed, eying her brother with curiosity.

Nico, although he couldn't deny that fact, shook his head at her. Lying straight to her face.

"No. I just, you know, like glittery jackets." Nico stated to her, a little pink cheeked. "Is that a crime?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow.

Hazel shook her head, sighing.

"No, I just thought it would be a good change for you." She commented.

Nico looked at her strangely.

"A good change for me?" He asked.

Hazel nodded. "You're always to cut off and usually alone. And, Leo is usually cooped up with Festus. Which, no offense to Leo, isn't a good. . . Dragon to hang with. He needs someone to look after him sometimes. And so do you." She paused, smirking a little.

"Plus," she added, "I'm pretty sure he had a huge crush on you too!"

Nico's eyes widened, blushing as he stammered out a response.

"N-no he doesn't!" He exclaimed, Hazel shook her head. "Oh please Neeks!" Nico interrupted her.

"Hey! Only Ir–Leo can call me Neeks!" He said, praying she didn't notice his stutter.

Hazel thought nothing of it, and just smiled again. "Only Leo, huh?" She teased.

"Shut up!" Nico exclaimed (playfully).

A/n:
It's been a loooooong time since I've updated. But, hi! Any ideas for Iris's middle name? I don't think I've given her one yet. If I did, tell me.

Bye!

- Bridget