Quattro ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

Both demigods sat on the bed, Nico inhaling slowly as he stared at Leo's bare feet.

"You want socks? I'm sure we can find some somewhere in this room." Nico commented awkwardly, then started looking around the room.

The walls were decorated with multiple blueprints, and any flat surface was covered entirely by spare parts, wires, bolts, nuts, and tools. It looked like Leo spent a lot of time in here (judging by the door wrappers and such that were on the bed).

"No, I'm fine." Leo replied quietly, knees quickly coming in contact with chest.

"Where do you wanna start?" Nico questioned.

"Um, I want to know what the term is for a. . . Boy who likes pretty- I mean, girl things."

"Well," Nico paused, "That depends. Do you just like girl things, or do you want to use different pronouns and transition into a. . . More feminine body." Nico said, trying to explain it the best he could.

It was hard, seeing this was the first time he's ever talked about this subject.

Leo bite their (since Nico had no clue what pronouns to use. He shall use their/they for right now) lip, smudging the small amount of lipgloss.

With a deep breath taken, Leo answered.

"I want to be a woman. Like, not just internally. All my life, I've felt like I've been stuck in the wrong body. I guess. . . I was taught it was wrong to feel this way, so I never really told anyone. . ." Leo's eyes welled up with tears.

Nico's eyes softened. "It's okay, you don't have to cry." He whispered, debating if he should pull Leo into his arms or not.

"I-I just never had the guts to s-say that. A-and it feels s-so nice." Leo stammered, tears starting to spill.

Nico smiled, "And that's perfectly fine! So, how about, we, um, use different pronouns when it's just us. To see if it is right. It that okay?" Nico asked, his fingers brushing against Leo's back silently.

Leo sniffles, nodding tearfully.

"O-okay."

Nico nodded.

"Okay, let's start. You're name is Leo. And you are a girl." Nico stated, sounding pretty confident.

"I am a girl, I am Miss Valdez." Leo whispered to him-herself.