Sedici ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

"Woah." Was the only word Nico could say as his eyes stopped on Iris's hair.

The curls were still it's beautiful color, but they were now in long locks.

The hair fitted Iris's face perfectly, and a few access curls went into her eyes. (Like bangs of a sort.)

Iris blushed.

"You wanna cut it?" She asked, making Nico smile.

"Have you seen it yet?" He asked, his legs getting themselves up and to Iris.

His fingers ran down her waist length hair.

Iris shook her head, giving a small giggle. "No. I was hoping that you'd cut it for me. You know, whatever you think looks good." She answered.

Nico was a little surprised, but nodded.

"Okay." He whispered as Iris handed him the scissors.

Iris sat down on the floor, and Nico got onto his knees.

"You ready?" He asked her. Iris quickly answered. "Yes. I've been waiting all my life for this long hair. So cut it Di Angelo, let's see what kind of hair stylist you have inside you." Iris joked lightly, making Nico crack a smile.

"Okay." Nico said, grabbing the first lock and cutting it right below Iris's shoulders.

Snip

Snip

Sssssnip

A/n:
Hey guys! Long time no update? At dinner with fam. Yeah. Kinda bored. My sister and I are the eldest ones here. So, little kids are too loud.

Peace!

- Bridget