Diciannove ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

Tonight was the night. The night that Nico would go back to Iris's room.

(They had been doing this for a while, so now it was like a small routine.)

Nico knocked on the door softly, his slim fingers stinging as they hit the wooden doors. "Iris." Nico whispered, knocking again.

"Go away." A muffled voice said.

Oh crap

Was all Nico could think as he knocked again. Harder this time. More desperate.

"Iris. Iris it's Nico!" He said through the door. The knocks becoming a quicker pace.

"Go away Nico!" Iris voice screamed.

She had obviously been crying.

"I'm coming in!" Nico warned, jiggling the door knob.

"Don't even try!" Iris said to him. Voice scratchy from crying.

Nico started to hit the door with his palm.

"Iris. Iris what are you doing?!" Nico asked panicked. How voice now booming as he continued pounding on the door.

"What's going on?!" Percy exclaimed, jogging down the hallway.

Nico could care less.

"Iris!" He screamed, his knuckles now practically punishing the door. "Nico!" Percy shouted, surprised as he stared at the scene.

"Iris!" Nico shouted again. His knuckles turning a deep red at the fast, hard hits he put on the door.

"Go away Nico! Just go away!" Iris screamed at him, sobbing heavily now.

"What's going on?!" Percy screamed, everyone was screaming now.

"Break the door down!" Nico shouted at Percy, shoving the son of Poseidon at the door.

Percy yelped as his body his the door. Nico's punches had weakened it, so his body was the last blow before it came crashing to the ground.

With the door broken down, Nico ran to Iris. Jumping over Percy's body.

Iris had her hands over her ears, knees to her chest, and was rocking back in forth. Breathing heavily, then letting out a sob, she continued to rock.

"Iris?" Nico asked, saying it softly as he looked at Iris's state.

Iris cried harder, her knees crushing her chest as she rocked in her corner.

She then started whispering things under her breath, things Nico couldn't hear.

"What's going on?" Percy asked, now to his feet.

Nico looked at him.

"I don't know." He whimpered.

A/n:

Hi.

Bye.

- Bridget