Ventitré ~ Pretty Things

Percy -

Percy watched helplessly as the two demigods suddenly stopped moving. The both looked at the wall in front of them. Like they were in a trance.

"Nico?" He asked, snapping his fingers he then asked, "Le- Iris?"

Why "Iris" was wearing a flow-y tank top was beyond him. But he- she looked pretty.

Soon, they slwoly started moving again. Both bodies standing up shakily and looking at each other. Emotions quickly flooding their eyes.

Nico looked furious, and Iris had multiple emotions. She looked touched, and beat down all at the same time. "I like you too, idiot." Iris whispered to Nico, pulling his body closer to herself.

Grabbed by the shoulders, Nico looked at her.

And then, they kissed.

"What?" Percy asked them, now confused.

Iris's eyes widened and she broke the kiss. "W-Why are you here?!" She asked panicked. Percy looked at her, "I heard you crying. And Nico made me break down the door." He stated, still staring at the demigods.

Nico sighed, looking at Iris.

A blush was faintly on his cheeks, "Iris, we have to tell him. It's kind of unavoidable." Nico commented, looking at Percy. Iris sighed. "Can't we just knock him out or something?" She whined, sending Nico a pleading glance.

Nico gave a small smile. "I don't think so." He answered, his eyes still on Percy. Iris let out a sigh. "Okay." She said softly.

Nico nodded, sitting on the bed. Iris followed him, letting Nico hold her hand. Squeezing it in reassurance.

"Okay. So here's whats going on. . ."

A/n:

Yayyy! Published another chapter! Percy found out! Yep.

Bye.

- Bridget