Trentacinque ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

"Hey you." Iris greeted as she walked into Nico's room. Nico smiled, turning around to face her.

"Hello." He answered, Iris giving him a peck on the cheek before sitting on him. Nico chuckled, but stayed put. Their fingers soon finding each other's, their hand holding loose and delicate.

"Annabeth asked me some questions about me being female. . . Well me being trans is more accurate." She informed Nico, he put his chin on her head.

"Classic Annabeth." He commented, Iris placing her ear to his chest. "Yep." She replied, the demigod comfortable. Smiling softly, Nico somehow ended up cradling Iris in his arms. Her body pressed against his.

"So, do you think we could. . .?"
Iris trailed off, eyeing Nico. Nico cocked an eyebrow.

"We could, what?" He asked, voice slightly edgey. "Do you think we can go down another step on my list. Maybe try more feminine clothing? Shirts, blouses, skirts. . . Dresses?" She said, voice getting quieter with each word.

Nico gave her a soft smile. "Okay, if your comfortable with it. You said that the ship was stoping tomorrow, right?" Nico asked her.
Iris nodded, "Mhm." She hummed.

Nico nodded, "M'kay. We can probably run to Walmart or some clothing store and buy clothes.
But everybody gets a few items of clothing because it then won't look weird if we were buying just feminine clothing when we are known as males that wear masculine clothing." Nico explained to her.

Iris smiled widely. "Does that mean I can shop all day?"
She asked, excitement shining through.

Nico chuckled, "Yeah. Knock yourself out, Miss Valdez. We can even pick up some more nail polish, or just makeup in general if you'd like." He commented, glad to see Iris's smiling face.

Getting up, Iris tackled him in a hug almost immediately. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeated to his ear, kissing his cheek.

Nico blushed. "Only for you." He murmured, earning another kiss.

A/n:
Hey guys! Shopping trip! Yayyy!! Idk why, but I really want to go clothes shopping.
I won't wear the clothes half the time, but I like to look at them and then abandon my journey to go BOOK SHOPPING!!! Yep. I'm that type of nerd.

Anyways, next chapter: just a bunch of shopping.

- Bridget