Trentaquattro ~ Pretty Things

Iris ~

Annabeth quickly scribbled down answers, Iris was afraid her hand would slip and plop to the ground from writing to fast. . . Or maybe take aflame? She wasn't so sure.

"Who knows that you're transgender?" Annabeth questioned, her grey eyes focused on Iris.

"Percy, you, and Nico." Iris paused, "Maybe Jason." She added.

"Really? How'd they all find out?" Annabeth asked.

Iris shook her head.

"Okay." Annabeth replied, scribbling down the demigods name on her page.

"Full name?"

"Iris Julia Valdez." Iris answered without hesitation. Annabeth nodded, biting the tip of her pencil before asking another question.

"Who helped you come to terms with you being transgender, if someone had to help you that is!" Annabeth looked down sheepishly, but her pencil remained in her hand.

"Nico." Iris answered softly.

"He helped me learn it wasn't wrong to feel the way I felt. And that it isn't wrong to want to express it. But to be careful, because people may say otherwise." She continued. The girl tempted to tell the daughter of Athena about the insecurities episode.

Annabeth nodded mutely.

"That's all I really need." She stated, then gets up and walks out.

Slowly, Iris followed her.

"Imma go find Nico. . ." She trailed off awkwardly. Leaving Annabeth in the hallway.

A/n:
Updating again soon! Don't worry!

- Bridget