Ventiquattro ~ Pretty Things

Nico -

"Woah. That's a lot to process." Percy finally said as he looked at Iris. They (Nico and herself) had finally gave Percy the full story of how Iris was transgender and was slowly transitioning into a girl (her right body as she explained it).

"Are you okay with this?" Nico questioned, looking at Percy with his beautiful dark eyes of his.

Percy nodded. "Yeah, it's cool. I respect her and such. I think it's okay, don't know what the others will think of it, but I'm okay with this." He said, rambling slightly. "Are you sure you're not gonna tell anyone of this?" Nico asked, giving him a death glare.

Percy gave a soft grin. "Yeah. I also won't tell them about that moment you guys had. Never knew you likes each other though. That kissed seemed pretty real." He teased lightly, making himself laugh as the pair blushed bright red.

Then, the son of Poseidon turned away, and left.

"Bye." He said, exiting the doorway.

"That." Iris paused to think. "That went well." She decided.

Nico smiled, "That wasn't that bad." He said, reassuring himself silently.

Maybe I can come out? Just maybe. Or, at least tell Percy. I've already told Hazel, and she was fine with it. And Percy's fine with Iris. So, maybe he'd accept me.

Nico thought, with slight hope. He then glanced at Iris, thinking again.

Not tonight. Later on. Right now, Iris needs to come out.

His thoughts paused before continuing.

If she can.

A/n:
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!

- Bridget