Diciassette ~ Pretty Things

Iris ~

As each lock of hair was cut, Iris internally panicked a little. She secretly prayed that Nico's hand wouldn't slip and cut her hair.

She loved her— now long— hair.

It felt like another piece of her already.

As hair quickly surrounded her, and covered Nico's black clothes, she stayed completely still.

It wasn't until Nico said, "I'm all done. I hope you like almost shoulder length curls. Because it's too late to change it now." That Iris smiled.

Nico slowly held up the mirror, and Iris gasped.

"I-it's beautiful." She stammered, tears quickly welling up in her eyes from an overflow of emotions.

She then looked how they affected her face.

It was still pretty masculine-looking (in her opinion), but the curls framed her face nicely, and made her eyes look bright.

"It looks really pretty on you." Nico whisper commented, glancing at her as he blushed.

Iris, who overhead his comment, blushed.

"Thanks." She whispered, her fingers running through her hair slowly.

A/n:
Short little chapter. Longer one gonna be written later.

But, freak out time!

OMG I HAVE 500 VIEWS!!! LAST TIME I CHECKED I HAD LIKE 435!!! BUT NOW I HAVE OVER 500!!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!

- Bridget