Prologue

Bella Ashford's POV

   You know, being the new girl at a new school is hard, but being the new girl in a new state is way harder! I, Bella Ashford have just moved here from Jacksonville,Florida to Los Angeles, California. Why? You may ask. Well I want to achieve my dream okay? I want to make my family proud and become successful. I am going to be training at the Los Angeles State-Of-The-Art Archery Facility so I can compete in the Olympics of 2028. You may be thinking that  this dream is impractical but that's my life. Archery is my passion. I am willing to devote my whole life to succeed. Failure is not an option. I have worked way too hard to give up. 

Nothing can or will get in my way.

If only I had known that those words were easier said than done, thanks to the one and only, Daniel James Seavey.

_____________________________________
A/n

Mama's back! Here it is guys. Undeniable. Ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotions?
Meet the main characters:
Bella Ashford
Daniel Seavey(you already knew him huh?)
Alexis Miller ( @ThatOneAuthor25 )
The rest of the why Don't We boys (duh Kaylee they knew that. Well I'm putting it in for accuracy okay?!)

Chapter 1 will be our shortly. Love you all. Missed you bunches.