Chapter 22: Lets get ice cream

Bella's POV
    As Camren was pacing around, Julia and I were packing. Julia was going to leave about 5 hours before us because she has to be in New York before we did considering her fashion show starts in two days and we had to get everything ready. I can't believe she's kept her fashion life a secret. I'm sure it will be great. What got me even more excited was that we were going to be APART of the fashion show WITH the Boys. Unfortunately the boys don't know about this either.

   Camren ran downstairs as she finished packing. I went to all of the boys rooms to pack for them considering they don't know that we leave in for the airport in approximately 9 hours.  The plan is we get them into car saying we are going for ice cream but really we are going to the airport with their baggage already in the trunk.
  As I finish packing for the boys I sneak around to put their baggage in the car so I don't have to worry about it later.
   Julia had to leave soon too.

"Do you think jack will be mad that I won't be around for a couple hours?" She asked.

  "Of course. But you being the perfect human you are, and surprising him with what you are surprising him with, he will easily forgive you. Don't worry. Camren and I will ease him down. It's only for 10 hours jewlz. Now go. Your plane leaves in 45 minutes." I say. I hurry Julia out her window. As she slides down the roof and onto our ladder, I throw her her baggage and wave goodbye. She blows me a sassy kiss and a wink and hops in the Uber and drives away.
I sigh from all the hard work we just did and it's still only 6 in the morning.
  As I eavesdrop as to what's going downstairs, I hear that Daniel was telling them a story about how we first met. For the 50thtjme.
  "GEEZ DANIEL WE KNOWWWWWW YOURE IN LOVE!" Camren screams. I laugh at her reaction. She gets so annoyed so quick.

  I check up on Zach to see he is awake and scrolling through his phone. Guess he didn't feel like getting much sleep. I'm She he will sleep on the plane.

  "Zach whatcha doin?" I ask him.
"Just deleting every picture, every video, every last piece of eveidence that Lexie  as ever in my life." He said as if her name was venomous. Oh boy.

"Oh Zach." I say, sitting at the edge of his bed,"I understand you want to forget her but what happened happened and you can't change the fact that it did. You can't just Warsaw her mentally. Although you can physically, she will always be in memory. You can either try and forget the pass and make the same mistake or remember the past and learn from it."
After all is said and done, Zach sighs and puts his phone down.
"I guess you're right. I know there's a perfect girl out there for me."
  "Of course there is and when you meet her, you will be able to tell." I say.

"Dang you're wise. Let's go downstairs with everyone else." He said, getting up. I nod. Then he bends down in front of me, signaling for me to get on his back.

  "OH yay piggy back ride!" I shriek.

He laughs and I was happy to cheer him up.
I hop on and Zach runs down the stairs.

  As we arrive to where everyone was, I see Daniel look at us and playfully glare at Zach.

   He gets up and walks over to Zach.
He takes me off his back and carries me like a big baby.

  "Mine." He states. I blush so hard and hide my face in his chest. Zach puts his hands up in surrender and goes to sit. When he sees that there is no where to sit, he jumps on top of Jonah and Camren who have-of course-fallen asleep.

"Ow tf dude." Camren groans.
"What I need a place to sit."  Zach innocently says. Jonah rolls his eyes and pushes him off of them. But when he does Zach grabbed a hold of Camren, bringing her down with him into the ground.
  "Oops." Is all that Jonah says when he sees both his bestfriend and girlfriend groaning on the floor in pain.
  Jonah quickly pulls Camren up and cradles her,falling back to sleep.
  After witnessing that, I laugh and face Daniel.
"That was cute." I say.
  "But we can be cuter." Daniel says.
"Oh boy..." suddenly Daniel walks over to the couch and kicks jack off. As jack lands right next to where Zach was still laying on the ground, Daniel sits down and cuddles me while my feet are toppled over his lap.
  "Alright Seavey That was pretty adorable." I say.

"Told you."

"Well I feel left out." Zach said.

"Same here bro." Corbyn yelled from in the kitchen.
Suddenly, Corbyn runs from the kitchen and attacks Zach on the floor and pulls him into a hug.
  "I think this is harassment." Zach says under the weight of the creature that is Corbyn.

"I think this is brotherly love so.. appreciate it! I have no Christina because she's in New York and I won't be able to see her until tour start which is in like 2 weeks!" Corbyn rants.
  Camren and I smirk at eachother.
"Speaking if girlfriends, where's mine." Jack said out of no where and blankly looking at the ceiling.
That's when me and Camren's smirks turn into worried looks.
_____________________________________
Jack's pov (like 30 mins earlier)
I was about to go check up on Julia when I heard her speak..

Do you think jack will be mad that I won't be around for a couple hours?" She asked.

Won't be around? Where is she going?
Then Bella speaks.
  "Of course. But you being the perfect human you are, and surprising him with what you are surprising him with, he will easily forgive you. Don't worry. Camren and I will ease him down. It's only for 10 hours jewlz. Now go. Your plane leaves in 45 minutes." She says. Then I hear the window open and a car drive away. I quickly run downstairs and keep my mouth closed.
_____________________________________
Back to Bella's POV (present time)

  He knows. I feel like he knows. But he couldn't possible know EVRYTHING right? That would just ruin the surprise. I guess we will have to wait for another two days when the actual fashion show starts.

   After a couple hours of hanging with everyone and my lovely boyfriend. Camren speaks.

"He lets go for some ice cream.."

  Let's get it goin!
_____________________________________
A/n
This chapter was pretty cute not gonna lie.

Yo comment some pickup lines😂