Chapter 19: The Moment You've Been Waiting For

Narrator's Pov (aka me)

   "Oh it's on boy." Camren said.

  Jonah and Camren both had a sense of pride when it came to competition. They have always been very competitive.

   "What are the rules?" Bella asked.

  "Easy," Daniel butted in,"they go for 30 minutes saying the smoothest pickuplines to eachother and the first speechless one looses and earns punishment."

"Oh, okay." Bella blushed. She had never felt so weak in the knees and she didn't understand why this was happening to her.

   "Alright, time starts... NOW!" Julia yelled.

Then everyone went on to their own conversations while Camren and Jonah started to smooth talk eachother.

  "This should be interesting." Daniel said, walking up to Bella and sitting next to her.

   "Very interesting..." Bella said paying attention to the couple.

   "You won't win this babygirl." Jonah said.

"Oh honey, I️ win for us. My trophy is you." Camren remarked. She added a wink.

"OH KILLEM!" Zach yelled with his arm around Lexie.

  "Nice one Love. But I️ think the prize is a diamond. I️ must have already one because I️ already have you." Jonah stayed, mocking Camren with her wink.

   "Oh but Jonah, prizes bring happiness. Happiness starts with an H. Somehow mine starts with U." She had struck again.

  "Hey Bella, can I️ ask you something?" Daniel asked,turning his attention towards her, causing her to do the same.
  "Sure. What is it?"

"I'd rather us go outside to talk about it."

Those words have Bella anxiety. She felt sick for a split second but soon reminded her to calm down. I️ mean what could she have possibly done?

As soon as they reached the back yard Daniel went straight to the point.

  "I️ like you. A lot. Heck I️ freaking love you. I️ know you feel the same." Daniel started and paused to wait for Bella to say something.

  "You are not wrong." Bella said, hinting at him to get to the point.

"Bella, how would you feel if we were more than just friends who liked eachother?" Daniel asked, holding her hands.

****back inside of the house****

Everyone was still watching Camren and Jonah go back and forth.

"Babygirl-" Jonah started but was cut off by Camren putting her hand on his mouth and shushed everyone by using her other finger and putting it against her lips.

She had seen Daniel and Bella walk outside, now she saw him holding both of her hands.
"Hey I️ was about to say a really good one." Jonah said.

"Hold on pause. Something that we have all been waiting for is about to happen!" Camren shrieked and pointed to the window where Bella and Camren stood on the other side.