Chapter 25: Fashion Time Baby!

Jack's POV (omg I'm excited)

   "EVERYBODY WAKE YA ASSES UP OR IMMA WHOOP EM!" Camren yelled throughout the penthouse/suit.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I yell through the door, which instantly caused Zach to hit me with a pillow.

"Shut up you're too loud." Zach says, still half asleep. I push him off the bed and walk over to the bathroom to get ready.

As soon as all of us are awake, we all meet in the kitchen of our suit.

"Where exactly are we going." I asked.

"Remember that one word answer I have you last night? It has something to do with her so shut your mouth and let's go." Camren says, grabbing a banana and Jonah's hand and walking out.
Bella came out of their room with bobby pins and safety pins and a few other accessories in hand. She quickly shoved them in a bag and smiled at us.
"Good morning." She replies. I smile back. I was in a good mood now considering I was finally getting to see Julia. I just didn't know where.
"Let's roll." Bella says.
"Right behind you babe." Daniel says, catching up to her and swinging his arm around her waist.
Corbyn, Zach, and I look at eachother and smirk.

We then swing our arms around eachother and walk all the way to the lobby like this.
  As we stop at the exit, the two couples look at us.

"What?" Zach asks.

"You're not the only people who can be cute couple goals." I say, flipping my imaginary long hair.

"I'm pretending they are christina." Corbyn mumbles. He hasn't seen her in like 3 months.

"Darn." Bella starts.

"We have a lot to live up Aye Daniel?" She finished. Daniel sarcastically agrees.

"I mean how could anyone beat these kinds of goals?" Camren joins in.

  We all laugh and head to wherever the heck we were going.

  In the car, Camren has us all out on a pair of blind folds. I don't know why but I would be too scared if I refused to do anything she says.

  As i feel the car come to a stop, Camren and Bella help us all out and guide us inside. After 5 minutes of 'go left' and 'turn right', I sensed that we were in a room.
  "Remove of the masks!" Bella announces dramatically.

  We did. I saw that we were in an office and were standing in front of a desk and a chair faced away from us.
"Who's in the chair?" Corbyn asks.
Then the person turned around.

  "Hello my peasants!" Julia said, as she turned herself around In her chair. She had her legs crossed and her back was straight.

  I don't think my eyes have ever lit up so much.

"HOLY CRAP HI!" I yell. I didn't know how to express the excitement I had.

  "Hello to you too handsome boy." She says. Julia stands up and walks over and hugs everyone of us. When she gets to me she kisses me passionately and ruffles my hair. Oh man I missed this girl a lot.

"Wait So what's happening here?" Jonah asked.
"And where did Bella and Camren go." Daniel butts in.

Julia stands in front of us.
"As you may or may not have known, I am big in fashion and love it dearly, so a few months ago I was offered the chance to throw my own fashion show! I was recognized by a big fashion designer and they wanted to collaborate with me to put this whole thing together." She explains.

"I'm so proud of you babe, when is the fashion show and where?" I ask.

"It's here, and now." She explains.,"Best part, you and the girls plus some other lovely people are featured in the show!" Julia yells and jumps up and down excitedly.
"No way that's amazing!" Daniel fangirls.
We all group hug.