Chapter 32: This Very Moment..

Bella's POV
6 months later, my tour is over, and all is well in the household where the Why Dont We boys, Shelby, Julia, Camren and Ilive in harmony.
Corbyn and Christina (finally engaged.)
Jack and Julia (just waiting for him to propose tbh)
Zach and Shelby,(happy happy couple)
Jonah and Camren (happily engaged but you already knew that)
As for me and Daniel?
We have never been better. He is the man of my dreams, the batter to my cake, the lettuce to my salad, the shininess to my jewelry, and the love to my life. I know he feels the same. I am 100% positive that I want to marry this man. I know that we will one day marry. I mean, isn't it obvious? Ever since the day Camren and Jonah got engaged, Daniel kept giving me hints as to a very close proposal, and it's been 6 months! But who knows when my man will propose, he is unpredictable which is exactly why I love him. Yeah we get into little fight here and there but that's healthy for us, we always look past it and it makes us stronger.

As I sit around in the room I share with Camren, yeah we moved out of our apartment because we never spent anytime in it anyways, I hear a knock on the door.
I walk over to open it and see Jonah.
"Oh hey Bella, have you seen Camren? Is she in there?" He asks.

"Oh no, she left early this morning to the studio, Why?" I ask, instantly regretting it, why wouldn't he be looking for her they are engaged! *mental eye roll*

"Oh just wanted to know where she was, by the way, Daniel wants you to meet him in the kitchen, something about talkin about something or whatever." Jonah said, slowly walking away, taking out his phone, most likley to call Cam. I nod my head and walk to the kitchen, on the way I see Julia and jack sitting in his room talking about different types of makeup... why? Just why? I don't understand!
Then I pass Zach's room and see those two peacefully playing a card game while watching a movie. Adorable.
When I finally make my way to the kitchen i see Daniel.

"Hola my beloved." I say, approaching the man and kissing him on the cheek.

He gets a look of 'wtf?' And points to his lips.
"You missed." He said.

"Ugh fine." I say and kiss his soft pink lips passionately.

"Jonah said you wanted to talk?" I ask, wondering if he would finally propose or at least talk about it. What? I know I said I shouldn't think about it but how can you not? I'm just curious as to when it will happen.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something.." he said.

Could this be?

Daniel took something out of his back pocket an...
Oh never mind it's just his phone..
I nod along to let him continue.

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to get away for a couple days, you know.. road trip?" He asked.

"To where?" I reply.

"Wherever the car drives us. It would be a great break and a great way to spend quality time with the woman I am madly in love with." He says, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. Wow I still get butterflies when he does that.

"I mean sure, but let's not tell anyone, let's just leave all our worries and troubles behind and have an adventure." I say.

"Ah, a little edgy today aren't we?" He responds.

"What would life be if you can't lay back once in a while?" I admit, I haven't laid back In awhile, by a while I mean awhileee.

"Let's do it." He says.

I go upstairs and pack a bag. Then I let Camren know I'm headed out, because I know she will probably tear the city down if I go missing..

Grab money, a few extra clothes and some snacks. Then I meet Daniel at his car...