Chapter 28: Phone Call

Bella's POV

We are finally finished wit tour after two whole months. I can't wait to go home.
During the tour, nothing much happened. It was an amazing experience and I was proud to of had done it with my frien-my family.

Daniel and I are doing better than ever! Zach and Shelby started dating, Christina of course went back to college but promises to visit once in a while, Corbyn is completely okay with that. Jack and Julia are just, freaking adorable and Jonah and Camren are the same old goals since day one.

As soon as we got to the boys house back in LA, I got a call. I quickly went outside to answer it. I put it on speaker for some reason.
I saw the caller ID and saw that it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, Bella Ashford?"

"This is she."

"We have seen your work in Camren Sison's latest tour and we have noticed how hyped you can get a crowd and we admire your skills as a hostess and showgirl." The person on the phone says.

"Well I wouldn't exactly say showg-"

"Call it anything you want, we would like to offer you an opportunity of a life time."

"I'm listening.."

"We would like to offer you to go back on tour. This time with Issa Twaimz. I am his manager."

"Oh my gosh, THE Issa twaimz?!? I would love too! I can't wait to let the gang kno"

"Oh honey, we truly love Camren and the Why Dont We boys. But we only want you."
I was shocked.

"So you're saying you want me to leave my family and my boyfriend for two months?" I reply.

"We are going to give you time to think about this offer. It could really help on your publicity which can impact the chances you will have in getting into the olympics. It's been brought to our attention that you love and adore archery yes?" They say, oh boy...

"Umm, I need some time to think about it.." I say and hung up.

What do I do!
When I tuck my phone in my back pocket I turn to see Daniel with a shocked face.
_____________________________________

Daniel's POV

I saw Bella walk outside so I decided to follow her but when I saw her on her phone. I decided to wait until she hung up. I didn't mean to eavesdrop and hear everything!

Bella could be leaving me! For 2 months. What if she finds another man on tour. How many pervs will stare at her. How long before she finds someone better than me?
I can't let her go. It's going to be so hard to convince her. She loves Issa. She loves archery and the thought of getting into the olympics. This is going to be very difficult.

"Umm, did you hear all that?" Bella asked, snapping me out of thought

All I did was nod with eyes wide open.
_____________________________________
Bella's POV

As I stare into Daniel's eyes after the phone call, all that popped into my mind was:
'There it is. Yet another reason I shouldn't go. Those eyes. Those damn blue eyes.

But what about me?'

_____________________________________
A/n

I'm shooketh. I don't know how you guys will react because some conflict is about to happen so go ahead and comment your thoughts because honestly I'm so amused by your guys reaction to things. Especially from my previous books😂
Anywho, BYE YALL❤️

Oh oh and if you bothered to read this last line then umm your very well appreciated and you deserve a pickup line award. Sadly those don't exist... yet😉 what am I talking about.