Chapter 9: This ones for you

Bella's POV
   Well, after speaking to Daniel yesterday, he didn't send me a goodnight text like he usually does. I think I may have pissed him off a little bit, but you have to do what you have to do to make it in the big leagues. Right now I'm in the middle class leagues.
   Anywho, today is another busy day. It's time to witness Zach and we'll....his plan. I think you know what I mean. Of course you do. It's everyone's fav ship.
  ***
After getting ready and dragging Camren out of bed we were off to the pier. Zach had closed it down so he could do this for Well you know who. Camren and I are part of the act. Just sit back and witness this awesomeness.
****
   "Okay does everyone know what to do?" Zach asks, as we all arrive at the empty pier. We all nod, "yes Zach after the 178th time of telling us, I think we got it." Corbyn says sarcastically. After that, we all get into our hiding positions. From a distance, I could see Julia pulling up with Lexie by her side. Lexie and Zach has been really hittting it off these past months and i am completely in love with it.
   As they walk up, Julia says "look over there!" As she points to absolutely nothing, but when Lexie looks, Julia sneaks off and gets in her hiding spot with a camera. "Oh ha. Ha. Julia, what's going on?" Lexie asks, yelling at nothing. Suddenly, Zach comes walking out with roses. He opens his mouth to speak, "this ones for you." Then the boys walk out in a straight line singing the ending of 'words I didn't say'  (see I can't live without you I hope you forget it a world with out you is a world without livin.)
   And Zach gets down on one knee to add some flaire, then Camren and I walk out harmonizing with the boys, with adorable drowns in our hands. Let me tell you, it was adorable seeing the look on her face.
   "Lexie Millers, will you be my girlfriend?" Zach asks. Lexie smiles. And nods her head violently. "YES!- I mean yeah sure totally whatever... YES!" Lexie rambles.
   We all cheer and then Camren and I place the crowns on the new couple's heads. "We now pronounce you, king and queen Herron!" Camren and I say simultaneously. "Wait that wasn't part of the plan." Zach said. "Oh but it was." Camren recalls.
I smirk. Then we all celebrate by grabbing some coffee, Well for me, tea.
***
   During the whole car ride, I see Jonah and Camren laughing with eachother, I saw Jack and Julia whispering to eachother and blushing, and I saw corbyn texting christina. Zach and Lexie were up front and holding hands while one of Zach's hands was driving... we might die actually. Anywho, that left Daniel and I. Sitting together in the back and alone. He made things awkward by not saying a word to me. I was about to talk to him but he put his earphones on. Oh boy... he probably really is mad at me. Oh we are here! Thank my lord.
_____________________________________Daniel's POV

  As we are at the beverage shop, I see Bella ordering her tea. I have come to the conclusion that if she wants to live her dreams, I guess I could try just being friends with her.

   "Hi Bella." I said to her. I haven't talked to her since what happened yesterday.
   "Hey Daniel, I see your speaking to me once again." She says, her voice is so pret- no Daniel focus on friendship. "Oh um sorry about that, I was just being awkward I guess." I tell her. "It's fine Daniel, I hope we will still be great friends." She says. "Oh uh yeah of course! Great friends..." Bella walks away.
"Yeah-friends..."
   I can't do this.
_____________________________________
A/n:
   Aw poor Danny. renaboo078 oh I totally didn't tag you because your the one who's playing Bella and I totally forgot to tell my readers that....