Chapter 31: 21!

Bella's POV

  It was the day of our first show. I was so excited. I got up, put on some blackish-grey skinny jeans and furry two inch high heeled boots, grabbed my necessities and left the room.
As I arrived at the arena where the show was going to be held, I instantly see twaimz going crazy.
"Woah woah woah, what is wrong boo?" I asked him.
"Oh my god, my opening act cancelled on me! She was supposed to sing! Now who  will open up for me?!?" Twaimz yelled in frustration.
"I'm fricken pissed." Twaimz said.
"Okay girl, calm down... I-I'll sing..." I told him.
Twaimz pauses, raised one of his fleecy eyebrows.

"Hold up, bish you can sing?" He asked.

"I mean... yeah. Pretty much. I just choose to keep it on the downlow. But for you, I will sing a couple songs and you can take up the show."  I tell him.

"Thank you girl, you is a savior. Like damn." Twaimz exclaimed. I smiled and soon  was rushed with nervousness.

   It soon came time for me to climb up on the stage. Here we go...

  I grabbed a mike and walked out.

"Hey y'all!!!" I said. The crowd cheered.
"Y'all May know me as Bella Ashford, Aka pro Archerist aka, best girlfriend ever(@seaveydaniel) (@whydontwemusic)"
I whispered into the mike, plugging in the boys accounts quickly.
I looked into a camera that was at the stage "did you get that? Great! Daniel if your watching then Love youuu." I say, into a different camera.
"Awww" the crowd awed.

"Alright enough of that, LETS HERE SOME SONGS AYE?" I hear the music playing and I start to hear the song Believer by Imagine dragons, I sung it. The crowd cheered, It was surreal.
Then a slower song started to play "perfect" by Ed Sheeran.
I started to sing, the crowd sung along. I was having so much fun, forgetting about my nervousness and anxiety.
As soon as that song was over, a Nicki Minaj song started playing, the lights dimmed low, spotlights turned into color, and the one and only Issa came out rapping the song!!!

"SLAYYYYY!!!!"

A few hours pass, Issa and I finish the meet and greets and I am done here with my job.
I run to my hotel room, grab my suit case and run out the door off to my next stop.

_____________________________________
Daniel's POV

  Today has been the longest.day.ever.
Jonah made us practice for Camren's party tmr a million times and I'm so tired, it isn't even singing! It's freaking dancing! Like why! Can you tell me why? WHY! Our specialty is singing but noooo he wanted us to go above and beyond and dance! Ugh Camren you just HAD to like dancing didn't you? Whatever, as I was taking my break, I saw that someone had sent me a video of Bella plugging in our accounts and her talking about us before starting the show.

"Daniel if you're watching this, I love youuuuu!" She says, then she starts to sing. I was so happy. I always knew she could sing! Why doesn't she do it more often? Wow she just got even more loveable. Like how? I realized soon that she said she loved me, my heart melted.

I quickly texted her, 'I saw your video of the show earlier, thank you for forgiving me and I love you so much❤️'

30 minutes later, Bella texted back
'Your welcome Prince Charming,Love you more❤️'

My heart felt so warmed up. Afterwards I just ate dinner and fell asleep. Everyone was exhausted, besides we had a big day lying ahead of all of us tomorrow. I fell asleep to the sound of Bella's voice in my head and a playback of our best moments. Man I miss her..
_____________________________________
Camren's POV

I was awoken by Shelby blowing an air horn in my ear.

"WAKE UP BIRTHDAY GIRL!" She yells.

Ughhh are you kidding? My own birthday and I can't even sleep in?