Chapter 26: Better Know What You're Doing

Bella's POV

We were still standing in our designer clothes backstage of the fashion show. We were having a "moment". It was times like these where I was so happy Daniel approached me at wal-mart.

"Bella?" Daniel asked.

"Hm?"

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you mo-" but Daniel cut me off because he glared at something,or someone... I turned to see what he was so intense about.

"Uh, Whos that?" I ask.

"I don't know. But he's been staring at you like a perv for the past 10 minutes.." The perv licked his lips and winked at me. Ew gross. Dani was about to go approach him but I quickly stopped him.

"Daniel, Daniel. Honey we aren't letting some perv ruin this moment because I am quite enjoying it." I say, I caress his soft face and stare deeply into his eyes which seems to make him go weak.

"B-but what about him?" He says, staring right back.

"Look, it's already taken care of." I say.

We both turn around and see Camren dragging the perv out of the studio by the ear. She pushes the exit door and with the help of Jonah, kicks him right out of the place with no hesitation. "NO ONE STARES AT MA BEST FRIEND YA HOE!" Camren yells.

"AND STAY OUT!" Jonah hollers.

"See?" I tell Daniel. I turn and lean up towards him. "You have nothing to worry about now."

"Okay, but what if none of our friends are around us and someone looks at you or tries to take you from me?" Daniel asked.

I kissed his lips and spoke.

"Daniel, they can try but I'll always choose you. I'm with you. No matter what happens, I'm with you." I say.

He smirks and hugs me tight.

"I'm so glad i found you." Daniel says.
I smile into his chest. Okay more like blush into his chest.

As we release from eachother and explore the place a little more before we had to leave,
We see Zach over by the snack bar talking to the model from earlier.

Daniel and I smirk at eachother.
We approach the two who seem to be in deep conversation.
"Why hello dear." I say.

"Who might this be?" I ask, referring to Shelby. Of course I already knew her.

"Oh, uh this is Shelby." He says.
I wink at her because she knew I knew her too.
Daniel shakes her hand but to Zach it seem they have made contact for too long.

"OKAY! Uh-uh, Shelby why don't we walk this way?" Zach says, bringing her away from us.

As they walk away I turn to Daniel.

"I wonder how Camren will react to her." I mention.

"She doesn't know Shelby?" Daniel responds.

"Nope But when she finds out, it will become a whole interview considering she is more protective of Zach now because of you know who." I explain.

Daniel nods in an understanding manner.

"AYE! I need those dresses and suits back!" Julia yells.

Everyone files into their own dressing rooms to change back.

  ***
We decide to leave to the air port as soon as we get back to the hotel. We really wanted to get to our next stop. Especially Camren.

As we were packing, Zach looked very gloomy.

"What's with the long face Zach?" I asked, snapping him back to reality.

"Uh, What? What long face." He replied rather quickly.

"Could this possibly have anything to do with oh, I don't know. Shelby?" Daniel butts in.

Zach quickly drops his things and dives to pick them up. He tried to play it cool but we all know how much he failed.

  "Pshhhh whatttttt?" He said.

From the ruckus he made, everyone looked at him.
Camren smirked. Oh no. I looked at her. I shook my head 'no don't do it' but all she did was nod her as if she were saying 'imma do it.'

  "Nooooo." I say out loud. Oops.

"No what?" Daniel asked. Camren hysterically laughed out loud.
  "I mean... there is nooooo way you are that good looking?" I say, trying to play it off.

  "Uh, thanks babe." Daniel said both blushing and falling suspiciously.

   I quickly look at where Camren was standing to see She is pick-pocketing Julia's phone.
Now Camren is a very mischievous-devil-child. Of course she will get away with this.

  "Wait where did Camren go?" Jonah asked.
I mentally face-palmed knowing exactly what she was doing. If this plan goes south, I'm going to drop the "I told you so" bomb.

  "Imma go to the bathroom..." I say.
I walk to me and Camren's room to find her sitting on the bed and making a phone cal. I stood before her and crossed my arms.

  "Great! I'm so happy you can make it. See you there doll!" Camren says into the phone and ends the call.
  "You know what you're doing right?" I ask.

"Of course I do. Now cmon I have to put this back in Julia's pocket." Camren says, motioning towards the phone.

  "You DO know it's never okay to metal." I say.

"Yup." She says.

Oy vey, she better know what she's doing.

_____________________________________
A/n
  What could she possibly be doing? OH WAIT I KNOW!!!!

Okay so, I'm going to be making an
"imagine book" for the boys.  I will take requests from time to time but I won't be announcing when. So if you want your own imagine, you private message me and give me a hecka good reason and we shall see if I do it or not! But since I'm sorta nice I'm pretty sure I'll be taking most requests. No you do not get to pick how your story goes. By giving me some things on your personality, I get to decide. Sorry if you don't like it but that is how it's gonna work. And don't worry. None of these imagines will be sad. This imagine book is to solely connect with you guys more, and just for fun. Also because Juliamarie273 said I should. (Thanks girl)
Alright. If you have any more questions than message me because I know how badly I have just explained all of this. BYE MY LOVES!❤️