Grenade

Today you and Sam were going around town, just looking for random stuff with his mum and Dad trailing behind your long walk. It was just him and Paddy left at home with the other two brothers out on filming with Harrison.

Walking into a vintage fair, you looked at all of the Funko Pops and old Marvel magazines. This section was your favourite since you were a Marvel, DC and Star Wars fan since you were little.

Reaching the music area you heard piano playing in the background, really good piano. As you reaching the source of the sound - and expecting to find a speaker - you saw Sam sitting down, playing your favourite song.

You and he had been together for almost three years and this song was played almost every day. But never once had you sang in front of him

You sat down next to him and smiled over at Sam, proud to call him yours. His feet and hands moved in such flow like it were easy and anyone he could play it.

To give me all your love is all I ever asked 'cause

What you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya

Throw my head on a blade for ya,

I'd jump in front of a train for ya,

You know I'd do anything for ya,

Oh oh, I would go through all this pain

Take a bullet straight through my brain

Yes, I would die for ya baby

But you won't do the same...

  You sang the words out with passion and relief that Sam would never treat you like this, and neither would you. 

Black, black, black and blue

Beat me 'til I'm numb

Tell the devil I said 'hey' when you get back to where you're from

Mad woman, bad woman

That's just what you are

Yeah you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked

'Cause what you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya,

Throw my head on a blade for ya,

I'd jump in front of a train for ya,

You know I'd do anything for ya,

Oh oh, I would go through all this pain

Take a bullet straight through my brain

Yes, I would die for ya baby

But you won't do the same...

I vocalised the rest of it out and dragged a bit, as did Sam with his keys.

After singing and Sam finished playing, you turned to him and he turned to you. Both of you had proud feelings on your faces.

Looking deep into his eyes you saw pure want and lust, still kind even though it was strong.

"I didn't know you could sing like that." He told you as you told him. "I didn't know you could play like that."

You both chuckled after realising you spoke together. Then you looked down at your lap blushing, just like when you first met him. He rested two fingers underneath your chin and tiled you head up to look at him.

"You're an amazing singer Y/N." He told you, fingers still under your chin.

"You're amazing at the piano Sam." You said back, biting your bottom lip.

He leaned in and you detached your lip from your teeth, moving closer to Sam.

His soft lips touched your rose ones and kissed you ever so gently. Everything around you went completely silent and you were in pure bliss. It was like everything surrounding this perfect moment was just white and sweet.

Your arms reached around his neck and played with the hair at the nape of his neck. His arms went around your waist and played with the hem of your jumper.

Your lips moved in sync like it was two puzzle pieces fitting together. You were made for one another in a mate way.

He pulled away and you opened your eyes you didn't realise were closed. He smiled at you and you smiled back when you heard an 'awwww'.

Looking to the side you saw Nikki, Sam's mum, videoing you two.

"I got everything from the piano to the kiss, how cute." She said, fangirling a little.

A/N ~ Eppp, Sam is sooooo good at the piano! I just had to write this. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading!