Part 1

Ring ring
That was the sound of my alarm. I woak up and headed down stairs to my mom making breakfast for me.
"Good morning" she said
"Good morning" I said
"Your plane leaves at 3:00 and remember why we're sending you to LA we don't want another bad thing to happen like this year" she said
"Trust me neither do I" I said
I was really looking for a new start to my life. I went upstairs and I packed my bag for LA! Then before I knew it it was already 1:00 and my mom was driving me to the air port. She dropped me off and gave me a kiss good bye. I border onto the plane and I just relaxed the whole flute there. I then landed and I texted my brother Logan and Jake paul to come and pick me up. (My name is Amanda btw)
A: hey brother logan and brother Jake wheee are u?
Jake: we're out side come on
Logan: same old slow Amanda I see
A: shut up logan😂
I then went out to the car and put my stuff in the bag. Of corse Jake and Logan were vlogging. I gave them both a big hug. We then went to Logan's house and he showed me around and then Jake and Logan both made a YouTube video w me telling the fans who I was and how I didn't want to have anyone know who I was yet. Then it started to get late
"Hey Amanda ur gonna stay by my place w team ten bc I just got a new big house" said Jake
"Yeah and then tomorrow I will come and pick u up and I can show u around town with brenden"said logan
"Sounds good" I replied
Jake then took me back to his place where I got to meet all of team ten and then Jake started shipping me and "freshmen" aka Justin together just bc we were the same age but we both agreed no that we both don't like eachother. Jake then showed me to my room and I went to bed bc I was so tired.
The next day logan was here and he was taking me around Hollywood. We got to see the grove and the Hollywood sign and everything. He then was talking me to the grove and he had Brendan's go around and take some vibe videos. Then 1 min latter Brendan comes back inside and goes up to Logan and goes...
" hey logan the wdw boys are out side they said they needed to ask u something"
"Who are the wdw boys?" I asked
"Only the best boy band in the world" Logan said
Then Logan forced me to come out side to say hi to the wdw boys. Apparently Logan directed some of there music videos in the past. I walked out side and there stood 5 of the most cutest boys ever.
Logan then said "zach Daniel corbyn jack Jonah this is my sister Amanda...Amanda this is Daniel Corbyn Jonah jack and Zach"
I then said hi to all them but they didn't say anything back they were just frozen.
"Um hello guys?" Logan said while snapping his finger in front of there faces.
"Oh um sorry hi" zach then said and then all the other boys said hi
I think this day will be a good one!
A/N SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM JUST SUPPER TIRED I WILL TRY AND POST A LIT TOM GN!