Part 28

Zach P.O.V: 

    I ran out side balling my eyes out. I fell to the floor crying. I could not be in there any longer. I watched as they took her body out of the hospital. "Why why why" I screamed. 

    I made a mistake I made a huge one and I cant fix this one. I just cant. How can I. She's dead. I will never be able to fix this I messed up. 

Imzachherron:

liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, and 2,893,910 likes

Imzachherron: Guys..I wanted to be the first one to say this but today at 10:47 AM Amanda passed away. No it was not from the cancer. It was from me. I was her cancer. I made a huge mistake and I caused this. I broke things off and I was going to fix it but it was too late. She stoped fighting because of me. She was the most energetic person ever. She loved everyone, got along with everyone, and she fought and she could of lived if it wasn't for my doubt getting in the way. I love her. I love her so much and I made such a huge mistake. I will never make that mistake again. I will make sure of it. I miss her and I will never be able to see her. I wont be on for a long time. Buy guys I love you all and I wont disable the comments so feel free to comment about what you feel. Because I feel terrible. 

User 1: Omg Im speech less

User2: Your a hoe you should feel bad you made her die

User3: Go kill your self

User 5: Omg what happened?

Imzachherron: @user5She killed herself

User3: @imzachherron Another reason as of to why you should go and kys

Seaveydaniel: we will miss her <3

user1: R.I.P <3

Jackaverymusic: <3

Corbynbesson: Where are you dude?

Imzachherron: @corbynbessonThinking

(Reload comments)

   I cant take it any longer. I should not be here I have no right to be here. I have nothing to live for. I should just go. If im gone then no one else can get hurt and I cant be around for someone to be hurt. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so today was a good day and I dont wanna go to school tmr I hate school so much urg urg ahhhhhh I hate school I hate school...There should be a song about how much ppl hate School.